Raindance Film Festival world premiere for made-in-Wales supernatural thriller "Don’t Knock Twice"
The world premiere of Caradog James’ made in Wales horror film "Don’t Knock Twice" takes place at the Raindance Film Festival in London tonight.
- EPIC Cardiff Castle
- Minister visits award-winning Electroimpact apprentice
- Raindance Film Festival world premiere for made-in-Wales supernatural thriller "Don’t Knock Twice"
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An annual report that includes information on severity of injury and type of road user.
- In 2015 there were 5,543 road accidents involving personal injury recorded by the police, a reduction of 333(r) on 2014 (6 per cent reduction).
- These recorded accidents resulted in 7,682 casualties, which was 526 fewer than in 2014.
- Within this total: 105 people were killed on Welsh Roads, which was 2 more than in 2014; 1,081 people were seriously injured, which was 79 fewer (7 per cent fewer) than in 2014; 6,496 people were slightly injured, which was 449 fewer (6 per cent fewer) than 2014.
(r) Revised on 29 June 2016.
Tel: 029 2082 6960
Tel: 029 2089 8099