Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Following the announcement to declare a new Avian Influenza Prevention Zone the Chief Veterinary Officer for Wales is reminding bird keepers to be prepared ahead of its implementation next Tuesday.
- Out of Work Service funding extended until 2020
- Carwyn Connect heads to Penygraig
- Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report that includes information on severity of injury and type of road user.
- In 2015 there were 5,543 road accidents involving personal injury recorded by the police, a reduction of 333(r) on 2014 (6 per cent reduction).
- These recorded accidents resulted in 7,682 casualties, which was 526 fewer than in 2014.
- Within this total: 105 people were killed on Welsh Roads, which was 2 more than in 2014; 1,081 people were seriously injured, which was 79 fewer (7 per cent fewer) than in 2014; 6,496 people were slightly injured, which was 449 fewer (6 per cent fewer) than 2014.
(r) Revised on 29 June 2016.
Tel: 029 2082 6960
Tel: 029 2089 8099