Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.
£45m EU-backed investment to raise skills across South Wales
A £45m EU-backed investment to raise skills and improve career prospects across South Wales has been announced by Cabinet Secretary for Finance and Local Government Mark Drakeford.
- Emergency ambulance response continues to improve
- £36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
- £45m EU-backed investment to raise skills across South Wales
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
- Building Regulations Sustainability Review
- Support for foundation years
- Support for postgraduate study and part-time engineering, technology or computer science degrees
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report that includes information on severity of injury and type of road user.
- During 2014 there were 5,876 road accidents involving personal injury recorded by the police in Wales, a fall of 0.3 per cent compared to 2013.
- These accidents resulted in 8,208 casualties, 127 fewer than in 2013.
- Within this total: 103 people were killed on Welsh roads in 2014, 8 fewer (7 per cent) than in 2013, 1,160 people were seriously injured in 2014, 127 more (12 per cent) than in 2013 and 6,945 people were slightly injured, a decrease of 246 (3 per cent) compared with 2013.
Tel: 029 2082 6960