Proposals for the most generous student finance support package in the UK published in Wales
- Health Secretary announces IPFR Review Panel
- Welsh Government announces cap on rail fares
- Proposals for the most generous student finance support package in the UK published in Wales
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- There were 524 vacant units at the end of March 2006, less than 1 per cent of the total number of units managed.
- At 31 March 2006 there were around 63,000 tenants, of which 47 per cent were in arrears with their rent.
- During 2005-06 RSLs, on average, carried out 97 per cent of emergency repairs within target time.
- Lettings to the homeless increased by 37 per cent during 2005-06, from 1,087 to 1,487.
Due to the Local Government Data Unit-Wales collecting Landlord Services Performance Indicators for Housing Associations, the decision has been made to discontinue the annual RSL Performance Indicator collection carried out by the Assembly. As a result this will be the final release on Performance Indicators for Registered Social Landlords in Wales.
Tel: 029 2052 5055