North Wales named Top Region Globally for 2017
There’s cause for epic celebrations today in Wales as the north of the country has made it on to the Lonely Planet’s Top Ten ‘Best in Travel 2017’ list – the only destination in the UK to do so.
- Statement by the First Minister following today's Joint Ministerial Committee
- Vaughan Gething in Uganda to mark 10 years of Wales for Africa
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- North Wales named Top Region Globally for 2017
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- There were 524 vacant units at the end of March 2006, less than 1 per cent of the total number of units managed.
- At 31 March 2006 there were around 63,000 tenants, of which 47 per cent were in arrears with their rent.
- During 2005-06 RSLs, on average, carried out 97 per cent of emergency repairs within target time.
- Lettings to the homeless increased by 37 per cent during 2005-06, from 1,087 to 1,487.
Due to the Local Government Data Unit-Wales collecting Landlord Services Performance Indicators for Housing Associations, the decision has been made to discontinue the annual RSL Performance Indicator collection carried out by the Assembly. As a result this will be the final release on Performance Indicators for Registered Social Landlords in Wales.
Tel: 029 2052 5055