Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.
£36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
A new £36m EU-backed scheme to develop post-graduate research and innovation skills in partnership with small and medium-sized businesses has been announced by the First Minister
- Taking Wales Forward
- Statement by the First Minister of Wales: Moving Wales Forward
- £36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
- Building Regulations Sustainability Review
- Support for foundation years
- Support for postgraduate study and part-time engineering, technology or computer science degrees
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- There were 524 vacant units at the end of March 2006, less than 1 per cent of the total number of units managed.
- At 31 March 2006 there were around 63,000 tenants, of which 47 per cent were in arrears with their rent.
- During 2005-06 RSLs, on average, carried out 97 per cent of emergency repairs within target time.
- Lettings to the homeless increased by 37 per cent during 2005-06, from 1,087 to 1,487.
Due to the Local Government Data Unit-Wales collecting Landlord Services Performance Indicators for Housing Associations, the decision has been made to discontinue the annual RSL Performance Indicator collection carried out by the Assembly. As a result this will be the final release on Performance Indicators for Registered Social Landlords in Wales.
Tel: 029 2052 5055