Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
A major new campaign to promote Wales as an excellent place for doctors, including GPs, and their families, to train, work and live has been launched by First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones.
- First Minister to mark 50th anniversary of the Aberfan disaster
- Cabinet Secretary says strong Welsh budget for housing will help provide 20,000 homes
- Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report that includes information on age and sex of casualty, type of road, speed limit and time of accident.
- Between 2000 and 2010, KSI numbers have fluctuated within a broad range between 61 and 84 casualties per year, but in 2011 this increased to 118 casualties. Latest figures show a rise to 138 KSIs in 2014.
- Men comprise the majority of pedal cyclist casualties. Over the whole period from 2004 to 2014 they accounted for 86 per cent of all casualties.
- Over the last 5 years, cyclists in the 30 to 49 age band had a large increase in the number of KSI’s (239 per cent) and total casualties (54 per cent).
- The total number of child pedal cyclist casualties fell by 56 per cent between 2004 and 2014, from 203 in 2004 to 89 in 2014. Over the same period child KSI casualties fell from 23 to 14.
- The proportion of all KSI pedal cyclist casualties that were children dropped from 35 per cent of all KSI casualties in 2004 to 10 per cent in 2014.
Tel: 029 2082 5062