Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
A new model of clinical supervision for midwives in Wales was launched by Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) Professor Jean White.
- Health Secretary Vaughan Gething announces all-Wales PrEP trial
- Ken Skates keen to explore further A55 improvements
- Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A report that includes information on age and sex of casualty, type of road, speed limit and time of accident.
- Between 2000 and 2010, killed or seriously injured (KSI) numbers have fluctuated between 61 and 84 casualties per year, and increased to 118 casualties in 2011. Latest figures, for 2015, show a slight decline on 2014 to 123 KSIs.
- Men comprise the majority of pedal cyclist casualties; over the whole period from 2004 to 2015 they accounted for 86 per cent of all casualties.
- In 2015, those aged 30-49 formed the largest group of pedal cyclist casualties, accounting for 36 per cent of the total.
- Child pedal cyclist casualties fell by 63 per cent between 2004 and 2015, from 203 in 2004 to 75 in 2015. Over the same period child KSI casualties fell from 23 to 16.
- The proportion of all KSI pedal cyclist casualties that were children dropped from 35 per cent of all KSI casualties in 2004 to 13 per cent in 2015.
Tel: 0300 025 6960
Tel: 0300 025 8099