Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An annual report showing information by age, level of study, gender and economic activity.
Provisional figures for 2015 indicate: 16 to 18 year olds
- 79.5 per cent engaged in some kind of education or training (80.1 per cent in 2014).
- 33.2 per cent were in full or part-time employment (31.8 per cent in 2014).
- 10.5 per cent were NEET (10.8 per cent in 2014).
19 to 24 year olds
- 37.6 per cent engaged in some kind of education or training (38.2 per cent in 2014).
- 61.2 per cent were in full or part-time employment (60.3 per cent in 2014).
- 19.0 per cent were NEET (20.4 per cent in 2014).
Tel: 029 2082 3357
Tel: 029 2089 8099