Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
The Welsh Government will invest an extra £7.6m every year in mental health services for children and young people in Wales.
- Welsh coast helping to boost tourism
- Love your library, cherish your church, partial to your pub? Consultation to protect community facilities launched
- £7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An annual report showing information by age, level of study, gender and economic activity.
16 to 18 year olds
- 82 per cent engaged in some kind of education or training (80 per cent in 2012).
- 30 per cent were in full or part-time employment (29 per cent in 2012).
- 10 per cent were NEET (11 per cent in 2012).
19 to 24 year olds
- 39 per cent engaged in some kind of education or training (38 per cent in 2012).
- 61 per cent were in full or part-time employment (54 per cent in 2012).
- 21 per cent were NEET (23 per cent in 2012).
Tel: 029 2082 3357