Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
A major new campaign to promote Wales as an excellent place for doctors, including GPs, and their families, to train, work and live has been launched by First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones.
- ‘Positive parenting’ campaign set to hit the big screen
- £1m investment for clean sheets in NHS Wales
- Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report showing information by age, level of study, gender and economic activity.
Provisional figures for 2015 indicate: 16 to 18 year olds
- 79.5 per cent engaged in some kind of education or training (80.1 per cent in 2014).
- 33.2 per cent were in full or part-time employment (31.8 per cent in 2014).
- 10.5 per cent were NEET (10.8 per cent in 2014).
19 to 24 year olds
- 37.6 per cent engaged in some kind of education or training (38.2 per cent in 2014).
- 61.2 per cent were in full or part-time employment (60.3 per cent in 2014).
- 19.0 per cent were NEET (20.4 per cent in 2014).
Tel: 029 2082 3357
Tel: 029 2089 8099