Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Over £1.2m for Glangwili Hospital announced by Health Secretary
The Health Secretary has approved £1.2m to develop a full business case for improvements to maternity and neonatal services at Glangwili.
- Llanrwst firm growing following Welsh Government investment
- Wales gets highest increase in overseas visitors
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Over £1.2m for Glangwili Hospital announced by Health Secretary
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report showing information by age, level of study, gender and economic activity.
Provisional figures for 2015 indicate: 16 to 18 year olds
- 79.5 per cent engaged in some kind of education or training (80.1 per cent in 2014).
- 33.2 per cent were in full or part-time employment (31.8 per cent in 2014).
- 10.5 per cent were NEET (10.8 per cent in 2014).
19 to 24 year olds
- 37.6 per cent engaged in some kind of education or training (38.2 per cent in 2014).
- 61.2 per cent were in full or part-time employment (60.3 per cent in 2014).
- 19.0 per cent were NEET (20.4 per cent in 2014).
Tel: 029 2082 3357
Tel: 029 2089 8099