UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones has convened an extraordinary meeting of the British-Irish Council (BIC) to discuss the outcome of the EU referendum.
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Proposed technical advice note 24: The historic environment
71 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report showing information by age, level of study, gender and economic activity.
Provisional figures for 2014 indicate: 16 to 18 year olds
- 80 per cent engaged in some kind of education or training (81 per cent in 2013).
- 32 per cent were in full or part-time employment (30 per cent in 2013).
- 11 per cent were NEET (the same level as in 2013).
19 to 24 year olds
- 37 per cent engaged in some kind of education or training (39 per cent in 2013).
- 61 per cent were in full or part-time employment (60 per cent in 2013).
- 21 per cent were NEET (21 per cent in 2013).
Tel: 029 2082 3357
Tel: 029 2089 8099