Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Important archive of the Somerset family, Barons Raglan accepted for the nation
A remarkable family archive, containing an important series of letters by Arthur, 1st Duke of Wellington, to his brother William will be coming to Gwent, Economy Secretary, Ken Skates, has announced.
- More GP surgeries in Wales are open for longer
- Chinese entrepreneur to open two new stores in Wales
- Important archive of the Somerset family, Barons Raglan accepted for the nation
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
This review was carried out with the aim of updating an existing systematic review conducted by the University of York in 2008. It examined the impact of ‘opt-out’ legislation on organ donation rates.
This paper presents three main strands of evidence:
- International evidence suggests that an association exists between presumed consent legislation and increased organ donation rates;
- Recent surveys indicate that there is significant support for the introduction of an opt-out system for organ donation in Wales;
- Experimental literature provides evidence for a mechanism through which presumed consent might increase organ donation, through the influence of the default position.