Tuition fees in Wales frozen
The maximum tuition fee level that institutions in Wales will be able to charge will remain at £9,000 for 2017/18, it has been announced today (Fri 23rd Sept).
- Local insight key for Valleys Taskforce
- New £4m EU-backed fund to invest in Welsh social businesses
- Tuition fees in Wales frozen
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
A report which presents data on the indicators that monitor progress against our Strategy for Older People in Wales.
- 7 indicators showed a clear improvement.
- 6 indicators were stable or showed no clear trend.
- insufficient or no data existed for 2 of the indicators.
- 1 indicator showed a clear deterioration.
- Of the indicators for which information existed and which could be measured, 43.8 per cent showed a clear improvement.
No further updates.
Tel: 029 2082 6023