Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Supporting People budget protected
The Supporting People budget for local authorities in 2017-18 has been protected at the same level as this year.
- First Minister celebrates the inspiring winners of the 2017 St David Awards
- Welsh Government confirms commitment to £1bn of innovative investment in infrastructure
- Supporting People budget protected
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Older drivers and road accidents
An annual report which presents data by type of accident, manoeuvre, vehicle type, gender and age.
- Around 1 in 10 accidents involve a driver aged 70 or older.
- Around 1 in 10 road accident casualties occurs in accidents where at least one driver is aged 70 or older.
- Around one in 20 drivers involved in road accidents in Wales are aged 70 or older.
- 617 drivers aged 70 or over were involved in 595 road accidents in 2011.
- 14 of these drivers were involved in fatal accidents, 112 in serious accidents and 491 in slight accidents.
- 6 per cent of the drivers (of known age) involved in all motorised vehicle accidents.
Tel: 029 2082 5062