Statement by the First Minister following today's Joint Ministerial Committee
"There is still huge uncertainty about what success will look like from the UK Government."
- Vaughan Gething in Uganda to mark 10 years of Wales for Africa
- Have your say on new approach to building resilient communities
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Statement by the First Minister following today's Joint Ministerial Committee
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Older drivers and road accidents
An annual report which presents data by type of accident, manoeuvre, vehicle type, gender and age.
- Around 1 in 10 accidents involve a driver aged 70 or older.
- Around 1 in 10 road accident casualties occurs in accidents where at least one driver is aged 70 or older.
- Around one in 20 drivers involved in road accidents in Wales are aged 70 or older.
- 617 drivers aged 70 or over were involved in 595 road accidents in 2011.
- 14 of these drivers were involved in fatal accidents, 112 in serious accidents and 491 in slight accidents.
- 6 per cent of the drivers (of known age) involved in all motorised vehicle accidents.
Tel: 029 2082 5062