“Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
A new international report has concluded that quality is at the heart of the Welsh NHS and patient-centred care is a major priority.
- £19m investment in Welsh housing
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- “Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
68 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Older drivers and road accidents
An annual report which presents data by type of accident, manoeuvre, vehicle type, gender and age.
- Around 1 in 10 accidents involve a driver aged 70 or older.
- Around 1 in 10 road accident casualties occurs in accidents where at least one driver is aged 70 or older.
- Around one in 20 drivers involved in road accidents in Wales are aged 70 or older.
- 617 drivers aged 70 or over were involved in 595 road accidents in 2011.
- 14 of these drivers were involved in fatal accidents, 112 in serious accidents and 491 in slight accidents.
- 6 per cent of the drivers (of known age) involved in all motorised vehicle accidents.
Tel: 029 2082 5062