Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
The Welsh Government will invest an extra £7.6m every year in mental health services for children and young people in Wales.
- Welsh coast helping to boost tourism
- Love your library, cherish your church, partial to your pub? Consultation to protect community facilities launched
- £7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
NHS staff vacancies
At 31 March 2011
- 85 NHS posts had been vacant for three months or more. This represents a 15 per cent decrease on the 101 vacancies reported six months earlier.
- These vacancies account for 0.2* per cent of all NHS posts, the same as six months earlier* and lower than 0.4 per cent a year ago.
Vacancies in different staff groups
- 45 (2.1* per cent) consultant posts – an increase from 11 (0.4* per cent) six months earlier.
- 41 in other staff groups – a decrease of 50 compared with six months earlier.
* Cardiff and Vale University Local Health Board has reported no vacancies for 31 March 2011 or six months earlier and did not submit data. Therefore Cardiff and Vale University Local Health Board is not included in the calculations for the percentage of all posts vacant at 31 March 2011 or six months earlier.
Tel: 029 2082 3625