UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
New £7m EU-backed investment in graduate career opportunities
A £7.3m EU-backed scheme to boost the career prospects of students from disadvantaged backgrounds has been announced.
- Children encouraged to join the Big Friendly Read this summer
- Best ambulance response times since start of pilot - all LHBs in Wales meet target for first time
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- New £7m EU-backed investment in graduate career opportunities
- A future demand-led fuel poverty scheme to succeed Welsh Government Warm Homes - Nest
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Improving services for Welsh speakers in the health sector
76 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
NHS expenditure programme budgets
An annual report which presents expenditure analysed by programme of care, including that on primary care services, such as GPs and dentists, as well as secondary care services, such as hospitals.
- Total expenditure for all programme budget categories was £5,802.1 million or £1,876.47 per head of the population.
- Total expenditure in 2014-15 was 4.4 per cent higher than expenditure in 2013-14.
- The largest single programme budget category was spending on mental health problems, which amounted to 11.4 per cent of the total.
- Spending per head of the population on clinical programmes, ranged from £9.14 on hearing problems to £214.50 on mental health problems.
Tel: 029 2082 5741
Tel: 029 2089 8099