Vaughan Gething confirms £18m investment in the new SuRNICC
Health Secretary Vaughan Gething has approved new funding to build the new Sub-Regional Neonatal Intensive Care Centre at Ysybty Glan Clwyd.
- ‘Positive parenting’ campaign set to hit the big screen
- £1m investment for clean sheets in NHS Wales
- Vaughan Gething confirms £18m investment in the new SuRNICC
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
NHS expenditure programme budgets
An annual report which presents expenditure analysed by programme of care, including that on primary care services, such as GPs and dentists, as well as secondary care services, such as hospitals.
- Total expenditure for all programme budget categories was £5,802.1 million or £1,876.47 per head of the population.
- Total expenditure in 2014-15 was 4.4 per cent higher than expenditure in 2013-14.
- The largest single programme budget category was spending on mental health problems, which amounted to 11.4 per cent of the total.
- Spending per head of the population on clinical programmes, ranged from £9.14 on hearing problems to £214.50 on mental health problems.
Tel: 029 2082 5741
Tel: 029 2089 8099