Action packed August Bank Holiday
The waters of Cardiff bay will be full of action this weekend as the last summer bank holiday gets underway with the P1 Welsh Grand Prix of the Sea.
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- £5.7m Welsh Government investment into clinical research and development
- Action packed August Bank Holiday
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Secondary legislation for development management
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
NHS expenditure programme budgets
An annual report which presents expenditure analysed by programme of care, including that on primary care services, such as GPs and dentists, as well as secondary care services, such as hospitals.
- Total expenditure for all programme budget categories was £5,560.1 million or £1,803.82 per head of the population.
- Expenditure in 2013-14 was 2.4 per cent higher than expenditure in 2012-13.
- The largest single programme budget category was spending on mental health problems, which amounted to 11.4 per cent of the total.
- Spending per head of the population on clinical programmes, ranged from £8.99 on hearing problems to £205.84 on mental health problems.
Tel: 029 2082 1612