Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Steroid abuse risking the health of a generation
Many users are young men seeking to enhance their body image, or to improve their performance while participating in sport.
- Deeside Corridor consultation to start in March
- Clips from latest major productions filmed in Wales feature on new promotional showreel
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Steroid abuse risking the health of a generation
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Council Tax dwellings
- Education Maintenance Allowances (EMA) awarded in Wales
- Incidence of tuberculosis (TB) in cattle in Great Britain
- Key economic statistics - Headline results
- NHS cancer waiting times
- Time spent in NHS accident and emergency departments
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
NHS expenditure programme budgets
An annual report which presents expenditure analysed by programme of care, including that on primary care services, such as GPs and dentists, as well as secondary care services, such as hospitals.
- Total expenditure for all programme budget categories was £5,802.1 million or £1,876.47 per head of the population.
- Total expenditure in 2014-15 was 4.4 per cent higher than expenditure in 2013-14.
- The largest single programme budget category was spending on mental health problems, which amounted to 11.4 per cent of the total.
- Spending per head of the population on clinical programmes, ranged from £9.14 on hearing problems to £214.50 on mental health problems.
Tel: 029 2082 5741
Tel: 029 2089 8099