Tuition fees in Wales frozen
The maximum tuition fee level that institutions in Wales will be able to charge will remain at £9,000 for 2017/18, it has been announced today (Fri 23rd Sept).
- Local insight key for Valleys Taskforce
- New £4m EU-backed fund to invest in Welsh social businesses
- Tuition fees in Wales frozen
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
NHS expenditure programme budgets
An annual report which presents expenditure analysed by programme of care, including that on primary care services, such as GPs and dentists, as well as secondary care services, such as hospitals.
- Total expenditure for all programme budget categories was £5,802.1 million or £1,876.47 per head of the population.
- Total expenditure in 2014-15 was 4.4 per cent higher than expenditure in 2013-14.
- The largest single programme budget category was spending on mental health problems, which amounted to 11.4 per cent of the total.
- Spending per head of the population on clinical programmes, ranged from £9.14 on hearing problems to £214.50 on mental health problems.
Tel: 029 2082 5741
Tel: 029 2089 8099