Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
The Great Repeal Bill: Welsh economy needs certainty, clarity and reassurance - Carwyn Jones
First Minister Carwyn Jones is calling on the UK government to provide Welsh businesses with the clarity and certainty they need.
- Kathryn Bishop confirmed as first chair of the Welsh Revenue Authority
- Wales broadens its horizons attracting €66m to drive innovation
- The Great Repeal Bill: Welsh economy needs certainty, clarity and reassurance - Carwyn Jones
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
NHS Direct Wales
A quarterly report showing the number of handled queries, including telephone and online contacts.
- 77,313 calls were made to NHS Direct Wales, of which 72,690 (94%) were to the main 0845 number.
- 61,446 calls were answered by NHS Direct Wales, of which 57,391 (93%) were on the main 0845 number.
- 702 calls were answered (out of 709 made) from callers expressing a preference for the call to be taken in Welsh (around 1.1% of all calls answered).
- 350 on-line enquiries were made to the web-based enquiry service, 30% fewer than the number (502) in the October to December quarter of 2010.
- 688,779 visits were made to the NHS Direct Wales website, more than 5 times as many as in the October to December quarter of 2010 (136,448), but 15% down on the number (808,327) in the July to September quarter of 2016.
Tel: 029 2082 5039
Tel: 029 2089 8099