Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Following the announcement to declare a new Avian Influenza Prevention Zone the Chief Veterinary Officer for Wales is reminding bird keepers to be prepared ahead of its implementation next Tuesday.
- Out of Work Service funding extended until 2020
- Carwyn Connect heads to Penygraig
- Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
NHS Direct Wales
A quarterly report showing the number of handled queries, including telephone and online contacts.
- 77,313 calls were made to NHS Direct Wales, of which 72,690 (94%) were to the main 0845 number.
- 61,446 calls were answered by NHS Direct Wales, of which 57,391 (93%) were on the main 0845 number.
- 702 calls were answered (out of 709 made) from callers expressing a preference for the call to be taken in Welsh (around 1.1% of all calls answered).
- 350 on-line enquiries were made to the web-based enquiry service, 30% fewer than the number (502) in the October to December quarter of 2010.
- 688,779 visits were made to the NHS Direct Wales website, more than 5 times as many as in the October to December quarter of 2010 (136,448), but 15% down on the number (808,327) in the July to September quarter of 2016.
Tel: 029 2082 5039
Tel: 029 2089 8099