Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Recycling in Wales reaches record high
New provisional figures published today show recycling in Wales continues to increase and is at its highest ever recorded level.
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Flintshire healthcare project helping people stay independent
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
68 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Monthly data are published on StatsWales with a summary headline and a report is published quarterly.
Release date: 11 August 2016
Data has been published on StatsWales.
- The number of people waiting more than 8 weeks for specified diagnostic services fell over the month from 9,134 to 8,346.
- The number of people waiting more than 14 weeks for specified therapy services rose over the month from 2,417 to 2,459.
Quarter ending March 2016
Release date: 9 June 2016
This report includes new information on median waiting times. We welcome feedback on these new additions plus any further analysis that would be of interest, as we plan to continue improving the contextual analysis in future quarters.
Tel: 029 2082 3642
Tel: 029 2089 8099