Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Mark Drakeford announces details of High Street Rates Relief Scheme
Mark Drakeford today announced details of a £10m targeted relief scheme to provide extra support for high street businesses across Wales from April.
- Ken Skates visits Chongqing and Shanghai to cement Welsh links with China
- New innovation fund launched
- Mark Drakeford announces details of High Street Rates Relief Scheme
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Release date: 09 February 2017
Data has been published on StatsWales.
Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board have been unable to submit complete data for diagnostic endoscopy tests at Ysbyty Glan Clwyd for November and December 2016, due to moving to the national Welsh Patient Administration System (WPAS). NHS Wales Informatics Service (NWIS) are working with the health board to resolve the issue. In October 2016 these tests had 27 patients waiting over 8 weeks for Ysbyty Glan Clwyd, so the overall figures for those waiting more than 8 weeks could be a little higher.
- The number of people waiting more than 8 weeks for specified diagnostic services rose over the month from 10,316 to 10,832.
- The median waiting time for those waiting for diagnostic services was 3.7 weeks.
- The number of people waiting more than 14 weeks for specified therapy services rose over the month from 2,681 to 2,856.
- The median waiting time for those waiting for therapy services was 5.3 weeks.
Quarter ending September 2016
Release date: 08 December 2016
This report includes information on median waiting times.
Monthly data are published on StatsWales with a summary headline and a report is published quarterly.
Tel: 029 2082 3642
Tel: 029 2089 8099