Half a million pounds to improve access to Wales’ Great Outdoors
Visitors and local communities will be able to enjoy more of Wales’ great outdoors thanks to over half a million pounds of access funding, announced by Lesley Griffiths today.
- New hydro powered lighting gives children of Uganda a bright future
- Wales passes €50m milestone in flagship EU research and innovation programme
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Half a million pounds to improve access to Wales’ Great Outdoors
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Monthly data are published on StatsWales with a summary headline and a report is published quarterly.
Release date: 13 October 2016
Data has been published on StatsWales.
- The number of people waiting more than 8 weeks for specified diagnostic services rose over the month from 8,826 to 9,806.
- The number of people waiting more than 14 weeks for specified therapy services rose over the month from 2,678 to 2,790.
Quarter ending June 2016
Release date: 08 September 2016
This report includes new information on median waiting times. We welcome feedback on these new additions plus any further analysis that would be of interest, as we plan to continue improving the contextual analysis in future quarters.
Tel: 029 2082 3642
Tel: 029 2089 8099