Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Carl Sargeant announces extension to PaCE programme
A programme which helps parents who are out of work access education, employment or training opportunities will be extended to 31 March 2020.
- Minister praises innovative youth sport project
- Welsh Government introduces Bill to challenge UK Government’s “damaging and divisive” Trade Union Act
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Carl Sargeant announces extension to PaCE programme
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Quarterly data are published on StatsWales and a report is published annually.
April to June 2016
Release date: 24 November 2016
Data has been published on StatsWales.
Release date: 25 August 2016
Activity between 1 April 2015 and 31 March 2016
- Over 4.9 million units of dental activity (UDA) were carried out in 2015-16, a decrease of 1.4 per cent compared with 2014-15. This represented approximately 2.3 million individual NHS dental courses of treatment (CoTs), a decrease of 1.4 per cent compared with 2014–15.
Patients treated in the 24 months before 31 March 2016
- 1.7 million patients (54.9 per cent of the population) were seen in the 24 month period ending March 2016. 52.3 per cent of adults were treated as well as 65.1 per cent of children, both percentages increasing slightly from the previous 24 months ending March 2015.
Workforce between 1 April 2015 and 31 March 2016
- A total of 1,470 dentists who had NHS activity were recorded between 1 April 2015 and 31 March 2016. There were 4.7 dentists per 10,000 population, which was the same as the previous year.
Patient charges between 1 April 2015 and 31 March 2016
- 43.9 per cent of all CoTs were for paying adults. The total patient charge for this amounted to £33.2 million, an increase of 5.2 per cent when compared to the patient charge of £31.6 million in 2014-15.
Tel: 029 2082 6186
Tel: 029 2089 8099