Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Chinese health and nurtraceutical group to open European HQ, R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales
Acerchem International a leading Chinese health and nutraceutical group is to establish its European HQ and R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales.
- New EU project to help grow the fisheries industry in Wales and Ireland
- Three quarters of a million pounds for Little Haven flood alleviation scheme
- Chinese health and nurtraceutical group to open European HQ, R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
NHS community contraceptive services
An annual report which includes data on men and women attending clinics, main method of contraception, emergency contraception, sterilisations and vasectomies .
- Almost 50,300 women and around 4,500 men attended clinics for contraceptive services.
- 40% of the women attending clinics chose oral contraception, down from 51% in 2002-03, but still the most popular method provided.
- 28% chose injectables and implants, up from 11% in 2002-03.
- 17% of the women seen chose condoms in 2012-13, down from 28% in 2002-03.
- A third (32%) of women attending clinics were under 20 years old.
- Only 8.2% of the female population in Wales aged between 13 and 44 attend community clinics for contraceptive services.
This is the last planned release in this series; see the release for further details.
Tel: 029 2082 5039