Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Carl Sargeant announces extension to PaCE programme
A programme which helps parents who are out of work access education, employment or training opportunities will be extended to 31 March 2020.
- Minister praises innovative youth sport project
- Welsh Government introduces Bill to challenge UK Government’s “damaging and divisive” Trade Union Act
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Carl Sargeant announces extension to PaCE programme
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Annual report which provides information on the number of NHS beds at Wales and Local Health Board level.
- The average daily available NHS beds in 2015-16 was 10,935.
- Between 2014-15 and 2015-16, the total fell by 127 (1.1%) and since 1996-97, the total has fallen by 4,648 (29.8%).
- The percentage occupancy in 2015-16 was 86.9%.
- Between 2014-15 and 2015-16, the percentage occupancy increased by 0.2 percentage points from 86.7% and since 1996-97, the percentage occupancy increased by 8.6 percentage points from 78.3%.
Tel: 029 2082 5741
TEl: 029 2089 8099