- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The data quality issues identified in 2013 with the calculated fields (average length of stay, turnover interval and bed use factor) have not been resolved. Further information on this is provided in the Key Quality Information section of the release.
- The average daily available NHS beds in 2014-15 was 11,062.
- Between 2013-14 and 2014-15, the total fell by 180 (1.6%) and since 1996-97, the total fell by 4,521 (29%).
- The percentage occupancy in 2014-15 was 86.7%.
- Between 2013-14 and 2014-15, the percentage occupancy increased by 0.8 percentage points from 85.9% and since 1996-97, the percentage occupancy increased by 8.3 percentage points from 78.3%.
Tel: 029 2082 5741