Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Chinese health and nurtraceutical group to open European HQ, R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales
Acerchem International a leading Chinese health and nutraceutical group is to establish its European HQ and R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales.
- New EU project to help grow the fisheries industry in Wales and Ireland
- Three quarters of a million pounds for Little Haven flood alleviation scheme
- Chinese health and nurtraceutical group to open European HQ, R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Annual report which provides information on the number of NHS beds at Wales and Local Health Board level.
- The average daily available NHS beds in 2015-16 was 10,935.
- Between 2014-15 and 2015-16, the total fell by 127 (1.1%) and since 1996-97, the total has fallen by 4,648 (29.8%).
- The percentage occupancy in 2015-16 was 86.9%.
- Between 2014-15 and 2015-16, the percentage occupancy increased by 0.2 percentage points from 86.7% and since 1996-97, the percentage occupancy increased by 8.6 percentage points from 78.3%.
Tel: 029 2082 5741
TEl: 029 2089 8099