Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
A major new campaign to promote Wales as an excellent place for doctors, including GPs, and their families, to train, work and live has been launched by First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones.
- Finance Ministers will press Chancellor for infrastructure stimulus
- First Minister to mark 50th anniversary of the Aberfan disaster
- Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Annual report which provides information on the number of NHS beds at Wales and Local Health Board level.
- The average daily available NHS beds in 2015-16 was 10,935.
- Between 2014-15 and 2015-16, the total fell by 127 (1.1%) and since 1996-97, the total has fallen by 4,648 (29.8%).
- The percentage occupancy in 2015-16 was 86.9%.
- Between 2014-15 and 2015-16, the percentage occupancy increased by 0.2 percentage points from 86.7% and since 1996-97, the percentage occupancy increased by 8.6 percentage points from 78.3%.
Tel: 029 2082 5741
TEl: 029 2089 8099