Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Wales outperforms England and Northern Ireland in reduced CO2 emission from recycling
Wales is the leading UK nation in recycling emissions saved per person.
- Lymphoedema specialist for children and young people in Wales is first in UK
- Tower of London Poppies: Welsh host venues wanted
- Wales outperforms England and Northern Ireland in reduced CO2 emission from recycling
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The data quality issues identified last year with the calculated fields (average length of stay, turnover interval and bed use factor) have not been resolved. Further information on this is provided in the Key Quality Information section of the release.
Between 2012-13 and 2013-14
- The total number of NHS beds (1) fell by 254 (2 per cent) to 11,241.
- The percentage occupancy decreased from 86.3 per cent to 85.9 per cent.
Over the ten years from 2003-04 to 2013-14
- The total number of NHS beds (1) fell by 2,968 (21 per cent).
- The percentage occupancy increased from 83.0 per cent to 85.9 per cent.
(1) Average daily available
Tel: 029 2082 3134