More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
The pioneering emergency medical care service for Wales provides treatment usually only available in hospitals.
- Survey results of how people use the Welsh language published
- After the UK funding fanfare Wales faces five more years of cuts, Minister tells public finance professionals
- More than 600 people treated by ‘flying doctors’ in first six months on board Wales Air Ambulance
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
- Code of Practice on the Role of the Director of Social Services under Part 8 of the Social Services and Well-being (Wales) 2014 Act
- Refugee and Asylum Seeker Delivery Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The data quality issues identified in 2013 with the calculated fields (average length of stay, turnover interval and bed use factor) have not been resolved. Further information on this is provided in the Key Quality Information section of the release.
- The average daily available NHS beds in 2014-15 was 11,062.
- Between 2013-14 and 2014-15, the total fell by 180 (1.6%) and since 1996-97, the total fell by 4,521 (29%).
- The percentage occupancy in 2014-15 was 86.7%.
- Between 2013-14 and 2014-15, the percentage occupancy increased by 0.8 percentage points from 85.9% and since 1996-97, the percentage occupancy increased by 8.3 percentage points from 78.3%.
Tel: 029 2082 5741