Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
A new model of clinical supervision for midwives in Wales was launched by Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) Professor Jean White.
- Health Secretary Vaughan Gething announces all-Wales PrEP trial
- Ken Skates keen to explore further A55 improvements
- Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Annual report which provides information on the number of NHS beds at Wales and Local Health Board level.
- The average daily available NHS beds in 2015-16 was 10,935.
- Between 2014-15 and 2015-16, the total fell by 127 (1.1%) and since 1996-97, the total has fallen by 4,648 (29.8%).
- The percentage occupancy in 2015-16 was 86.9%.
- Between 2014-15 and 2015-16, the percentage occupancy increased by 0.2 percentage points from 86.7% and since 1996-97, the percentage occupancy increased by 8.6 percentage points from 78.3%.
Tel: 0300 035 3642
Tel: 0300 025 8099