Universal child health programme launched
Implementing Healthy Child Wales is one of the Welsh Government’s priorities in its programme for government, Taking Wales Forward 2016-21.
- Vaughan Gething: over £11m to improve cyber security in the NHS
- Tuition fees in Wales frozen
- Universal child health programme launched
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
National Strategic Indicators (NSI)
The data for 2015-16 NSIs showed an overall picture of improvement over 2014-15 in the performance measured by the Welsh average, with an improvement in performance for seventeen indicators. However twelve indicators showed a decline in performance.
Where applicable, the Welsh average between 2014-15 and 2015-16:
- improved in seven out of the eight comparable indicators for education
- improved in three out of the four comparable indicators for environment and transport
- improved in seven of the twelve comparable indicators for social care
- declined in both of the two comparable indicators for housing
- declined in both of the two comparable indicators for leisure and culture
- declined in the one comparable indicator for planning and regulatory services
- declined in five of the twelve comparable indicators for social care
- declined in one out of the four comparable indicators for environment and transport
- declined in one out of the eight comparable indicators for education.
This release is the last in this series of statistical outputs.
Tel: 029 2082 3234
Tel: 029 2089 8099