Action packed August Bank Holiday
The waters of Cardiff bay will be full of action this weekend as the last summer bank holiday gets underway with the P1 Welsh Grand Prix of the Sea.
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- £5.7m Welsh Government investment into clinical research and development
- Action packed August Bank Holiday
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Secondary legislation for development management
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
National Strategic Indicators (NSI)
The data for 2013-14 NSIs showed an overall picture of improvement over 2012-13 in the performance measured by the Welsh average, with an improvement in performance for twenty indicators. However ten indicators showed a decline in performance.
Where applicable, the Welsh average between 2012-13 and 2013-14
- Improved in six out of the twelve comparable indicators for social care.
- Improved in all of the three indicators for housing.
- Improved in seven out of the eight comparable indicators for education.
- Improved in three out of the four comparable indicators for environment and transport.
- Improved in one out of the two comparable indicators for leisure and culture.
- Declined in six out of the twelve comparable indicators for social care.
- Declined in one comparable indicator in each of the following: planning and regulatory services, education, environment and transport, leisure and culture.
Tel: 029 2082 3234