Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Wales to commemorate the 70th anniversary of VE Day in Wales
The Welsh Government has today outlined events across Wales to commemorate the 70th anniversary of VE Day.
- Cylch Caron: £5.8m Welsh Government investment in services closer to home
- New £1m plan to improve liver disease services in Wales
- Wales to commemorate the 70th anniversary of VE Day in Wales
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Consultation on the Regulation of Private Housing (Information, Periods and Fees for Registration and Licensing) (Wales) Regulations 2015
- Compulsory Microchipping of Dogs in Wales
- Regulations as provided for by the Higher Education (Wales) Act 2015
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
National Strategic Indicators (NSI)
The data for 2013-14 NSIs showed an overall picture of improvement over 2012-13 in the performance measured by the Welsh average, with an improvement in performance for twenty indicators. However ten indicators showed a decline in performance.
Where applicable, the Welsh average between 2012-13 and 2013-14
- Improved in six out of the twelve comparable indicators for social care.
- Improved in all of the three indicators for housing.
- Improved in seven out of the eight comparable indicators for education.
- Improved in three out of the four comparable indicators for environment and transport.
- Improved in one out of the two comparable indicators for leisure and culture.
- Declined in six out of the twelve comparable indicators for social care.
- Declined in one comparable indicator in each of the following: planning and regulatory services, education, environment and transport, leisure and culture.
Tel: 029 2082 3234