Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Fewer people dying of cardiovascular disease in Wales, according to new report
The report also shows that fewer people are suffering from heart disease, are being treated quicker, and more lives are being saved through early diagnosis.
- Consultation on National Strategy to tackle Violence against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence
- Kirsty Williams congratulates A-level and Welsh Baccalaureate students
- Fewer people dying of cardiovascular disease in Wales, according to new report
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
68 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
National Strategic Indicators (NSI)
The data for 2014-15 NSIs showed an overall picture of improvement over 2013-14 in the performance measured by the Welsh average, with an improvement in performance for nineteen(r) indicators. However eleven(r) indicators showed a decline in performance.
Where applicable, the Welsh average between 2013-14 and 2014-15.
- Improved in eight out of the twelve comparable indicators for social care.
- Improved in two(r) of the three indicators for housing.
- Improved in five(r) out of the eight comparable indicators for education.
- Improved in three out of the four comparable indicators for environment and transport.
- Improved in the comparable indicator for planning and regulatory services.
- Declined in both comparable indicators for leisure and culture.
- Declined in four out of the twelve comparable indicators for social care.
- Declined in three(r) out of the eight comparable indicators for education
- Declined in one(r) of the three comparable indicators for housing.
- Declined in one out of the four comparable indicators for environment and transport.
Some data in table 1 of the report have been updated.
Tel: 029 2082 3234
Tel: 029 2089 8099