“Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- £19m investment in Welsh housing
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- “Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
69 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
It offers eligible parents free quality childcare for 2-3 year olds, parenting support, an enhanced health visitor service and help for early language development.
Messages from the reports will be used to inform the future delivery of the Flying Start programme.
Qualitative Research with Flying Start Families: Wave 1 report
This is the first report from a three-year qualitative research project with Flying Start parents. The aim of the research is explore experiences and perceived impacts for families throughout their engagement with the programme. Drawing on the first year of fieldwork, this report describes parents’ views on their engagement, experiences and perceived impacts of the programme so far.
For information on Flying Start research and evaluation
Tel: 029 2082 3111