- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes information on proceedings at Magistrates' courts, drug and drink driving offences and breath tests.
- The number of Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs) for motoring offences issued by the police (including traffic wardens) in Wales in 2013 was 77 thousand, a 17 per cent decrease on 2012. Speed limit offences comprised 45 thousand of these notices, or 59 per cent of all fixed penalty notices issued in that year.
- In 2014, the magistrates’ courts proceeded against a total of 55 thousand motoring offenders, up 8 per cent on the 2013 figure.
- In 2014, men accounted for 68 per cent of motoring offenders proceedings at magistrates’ courts.
Tel: 029 2082 5413