Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
New figures show the number of young people not in education, employment or training in Wales fell during 2016
Skills and Science Minister, Julie James, has welcomed new figures showing a decline in the number of young people not in education, employment or training (NEET) during 2016.
- Carl Sargeant welcomes Help to Buy success
- New funding lays the foundations for Wales Co-operative Housing initiative
- New figures show the number of young people not in education, employment or training in Wales fell during 2016
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes information on proceedings at Magistrates' courts, drug and drink driving offences and breath tests.
- The number of Fixed Penalty Notices for motoring offences issued by the police (including traffic wardens) in Wales in 2015 was 66,513, a 13 per cent decrease on 2014. Speed limit offences comprised 51,009 of these notices, or 77 per cent of all fixed penalty notices issued in that year.
- In 2015, the magistrates’ courts proceeded against a total of 57,216 motoring offenders, up 5 per cent on the 2014 figure.
- In 2015, men accounted for 66 per cent of motoring offenders proceedings at magistrates’ courts.
Tel: 029 2037 0066
Tel: 029 2089 8099