Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Welsh team set to compete at Special Olympics, thanks to Welsh Government and Disability Sport Wales funding
The Welsh Government and Disability Sport Wales are contributing £10,000 of funding each to enable a Welsh team to compete in the Special Olympics National Games in Sheffield this summer.
- New funding for musical instruments in schools – Kirsty Williams
- Supporting People budget protected
- Welsh team set to compete at Special Olympics, thanks to Welsh Government and Disability Sport Wales funding
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes information on proceedings at Magistrates' courts, drug and drink driving offences and breath tests.
- The number of Fixed Penalty Notices for motoring offences issued by the police (including traffic wardens) in Wales in 2015 was 66,513, a 13 per cent decrease on 2014. Speed limit offences comprised 51,009 of these notices, or 77 per cent of all fixed penalty notices issued in that year.
- In 2015, the magistrates’ courts proceeded against a total of 57,216 motoring offenders, up 5 per cent on the 2014 figure.
- In 2015, men accounted for 66 per cent of motoring offenders proceedings at magistrates’ courts.
Tel: 029 2037 0066
Tel: 029 2089 8099