New system for emergency ambulance services to prioritise patients in most need of care
People who need immediate life-saving care will receive the highest-priority response in the fastest time possible from the Welsh Ambulance Service.
- Minister visits pioneering dementia care project in Raglan
- Deputy Minister hails Value of Welsh food and drink
- New system for emergency ambulance services to prioritise patients in most need of care
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
56 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes information on proceedings at Magistrates' courts, drug and drink driving offences and breath tests.
- The number of fixed penalty notices for motoring offences issued by the police (including traffic wardens) in Wales in 2012 was 92 thousand, a 5 per cent decrease on 2011.
- In 2012, speed limit offences comprised 48 thousand of these fixed penalty notices, or 53 per cent of all fixed penalty notices issued in that year.
- In 2013, the magistrates’ courts proceeded against a total of 72 thousand motoring offences, up 11 per cent on the figure of 65 thousand for 2012.
- In 2013, men accounted for 71 per cent of motoring offence proceedings at magistrates’ courts.
Tel: 029 2082 5413