Action packed August Bank Holiday
The waters of Cardiff bay will be full of action this weekend as the last summer bank holiday gets underway with the P1 Welsh Grand Prix of the Sea.
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- £5.7m Welsh Government investment into clinical research and development
- Action packed August Bank Holiday
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Secondary legislation for development management
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes information on proceedings at Magistrates' courts, drug and drink driving offences and breath tests.
- The number of fixed penalty notices for motoring offences issued by the police (including traffic wardens) in Wales in 2012 was 92 thousand, a 5 per cent decrease on 2011.
- In 2012, speed limit offences comprised 48 thousand of these fixed penalty notices, or 53 per cent of all fixed penalty notices issued in that year.
- In 2013, the magistrates’ courts proceeded against a total of 72 thousand motoring offences, up 11 per cent on the figure of 65 thousand for 2012.
- In 2013, men accounted for 71 per cent of motoring offence proceedings at magistrates’ courts.
Tel: 029 2082 5413