Vaughan Gething confirms £18m investment in the new SuRNICC
Health Secretary Vaughan Gething has approved new funding to build the new Sub-Regional Neonatal Intensive Care Centre at Ysybty Glan Clwyd.
- ‘Positive parenting’ campaign set to hit the big screen
- £1m investment for clean sheets in NHS Wales
- Vaughan Gething confirms £18m investment in the new SuRNICC
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes information on proceedings at Magistrates' courts, drug and drink driving offences and breath tests.
- The number of Fixed Penalty Notices (FPNs) for motoring offences issued by the police (including traffic wardens) in Wales in 2013 was 77 thousand, a 17 per cent decrease on 2012. Speed limit offences comprised 45 thousand of these notices, or 59 per cent of all fixed penalty notices issued in that year.
- In 2014, the magistrates’ courts proceeded against a total of 55 thousand motoring offenders, up 8 per cent on the 2013 figure.
- In 2014, men accounted for 68 per cent of motoring offenders proceedings at magistrates’ courts.
Tel: 029 2082 5413