Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Following the announcement to declare a new Avian Influenza Prevention Zone the Chief Veterinary Officer for Wales is reminding bird keepers to be prepared ahead of its implementation next Tuesday.
- Out of Work Service funding extended until 2020
- Carwyn Connect heads to Penygraig
- Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes information on proceedings at Magistrates' courts, drug and drink driving offences and breath tests.
- The number of Fixed Penalty Notices for motoring offences issued by the police (including traffic wardens) in Wales in 2015 was 66,513, a 13 per cent decrease on 2014. Speed limit offences comprised 51,009 of these notices, or 77 per cent of all fixed penalty notices issued in that year.
- In 2015, the magistrates’ courts proceeded against a total of 57,216 motoring offenders, up 5 per cent on the 2014 figure.
- In 2015, men accounted for 66 per cent of motoring offenders proceedings at magistrates’ courts.
Tel: 029 2037 0066
Tel: 029 2089 8099