“If Brexit is about “taking back control” then trying to override the British constitution is a bad start” – Counsel General for Wales
The UK will leave the EU, but the UK Government cannot trigger ‘Brexit’ by overriding the laws and conventions of the British constitution, the Counsel General for Wales, Mick Antoniw has said.
- Minister welcomes £10m investment in Cardiff University
- International scale installations to mark “Year of Legends”
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- “If Brexit is about “taking back control” then trying to override the British constitution is a bad start” – Counsel General for Wales
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
A report which includes information on the risks of motorcycling, bike engine capacity, time of accidents, local conditions and casualties by age, gender, junction location and local authority area.
- In 2014, there were 28 motorcyclist fatalities on Welsh roads.
- There were 254 seriously injured motorcyclist casualties, giving the total number killed or seriously injured (KSI) at 282 casualties during the year.
- There were 467 slightly injured motorcyclist casualties.
Tel: 029 2082 5062