Tuition fees in Wales frozen
The maximum tuition fee level that institutions in Wales will be able to charge will remain at £9,000 for 2017/18, it has been announced today (Fri 23rd Sept).
- Local insight key for Valleys Taskforce
- New £4m EU-backed fund to invest in Welsh social businesses
- Tuition fees in Wales frozen
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
A report which includes information on the risks of motorcycling, bike engine capacity, time of accidents, local conditions and casualties by age, gender, junction location and local authority area.
- In 2014, there were 28 motorcyclist fatalities on Welsh roads.
- There were 254 seriously injured motorcyclist casualties, giving the total number killed or seriously injured (KSI) at 282 casualties during the year.
- There were 467 slightly injured motorcyclist casualties.
Tel: 029 2082 5062