Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Cardiff appoints leading US compound semiconductor expert with Welsh Government support
One of the world’ s leading experts in compound semiconductors has been appointed to lead a new research laboratory at Cardiff University through the Welsh Government’s £50m Sêr Cymru programme.
- £7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
- Welsh coast helping to boost tourism
- Cardiff appoints leading US compound semiconductor expert with Welsh Government support
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
A report which includes information on the risks of motorcycling, bike engine capacity, time of accidents, local conditions and casualties by age, gender, junction location and local authority area.
- In 2013, there were 17 motorcyclist fatalities on Welsh roads. This is the lowest figure since Welsh records began in 1979.
- In 2013, there were 229 seriously injured motorcyclist casualties, giving the total number killed or seriously injured (KSI) at 246 casualties during the year.
- There were 439 slightly injured motorcyclist casualties; this figure was higher than the number of slight casualties in each year since 2009.
Tel: 029 2082 5062