Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Over £1.2m for Glangwili Hospital announced by Health Secretary
The Health Secretary has approved £1.2m to develop a full business case for improvements to maternity and neonatal services at Glangwili.
- Llanrwst firm growing following Welsh Government investment
- Wales gets highest increase in overseas visitors
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Over £1.2m for Glangwili Hospital announced by Health Secretary
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A report which includes information on the risks of motorcycling, bike engine capacity, time of accidents, local conditions and casualties by age, gender, junction location and local authority area.
- In 2014, there were 28 motorcyclist fatalities on Welsh roads.
- There were 254 seriously injured motorcyclist casualties, giving the total number killed or seriously injured (KSI) at 282 casualties during the year.
- There were 467 slightly injured motorcyclist casualties.
Tel: 029 2082 5062