Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Wales’ links with the Middle East set to reach new heights
First Minister Carwyn Jones is in Doha to develop Wales’ economic relationship with Qatar.
- Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
- Health Secretary Vaughan Gething announces all-Wales PrEP trial
- Wales’ links with the Middle East set to reach new heights
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A report which includes information on the risks of motorcycling, bike engine capacity, time of accidents, local conditions and casualties by age, gender, junction location and local authority area.
- In 2015, there were 25 motorcyclist fatalities on Welsh roads.
- There were 248 seriously injured motorcyclist casualties, giving the total number killed or seriously injured at 273 casualties during the year.
- There were 420 slightly injured motorcyclist casualties.
Tel: 0300 025 6960
Tel: 0300 025 8099