Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Welsh team set to compete at Special Olympics, thanks to Welsh Government and Disability Sport Wales funding
The Welsh Government and Disability Sport Wales are contributing £10,000 of funding each to enable a Welsh team to compete in the Special Olympics National Games in Sheffield this summer.
- New funding for musical instruments in schools – Kirsty Williams
- Supporting People budget protected
- Welsh team set to compete at Special Olympics, thanks to Welsh Government and Disability Sport Wales funding
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
They are the official set of population estimates for the UK and its constituent countries, the regions and counties of England, and local authorities and their equivalents. This bulletin is based on the data for Wales in the first release of the mid-2015 estimates of the UK.
- On 30 June 2015 there were estimated to be 3,099,086 people living in Wales.
- There were estimated to be more people aged 65 and over living in Wales (625,000) than children aged 0 to 15 (555,000).
Tel: 029 2082 5058
Tel: 029 2089 8099