Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
A major new campaign to promote Wales as an excellent place for doctors, including GPs, and their families, to train, work and live has been launched by First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones.
- ‘Positive parenting’ campaign set to hit the big screen
- £1m investment for clean sheets in NHS Wales
- Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
They are the official set of population estimates for the UK and its constituent countries, the regions and counties of England, and local authorities and their equivalents. This bulletin is based on the data for Wales in the first release of the mid-2015 estimates of the UK.
- On 30 June 2015 there were estimated to be 3,099,086 people living in Wales.
- There were estimated to be more people aged 65 and over living in Wales (625,000) than children aged 0 to 15 (555,000).
Tel: 029 2082 5058
Tel: 029 2089 8099