Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
A major new campaign to promote Wales as an excellent place for doctors, including GPs, and their families, to train, work and live has been launched by First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones.
- ‘Positive parenting’ campaign set to hit the big screen
- £1m investment for clean sheets in NHS Wales
- Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report presenting data on part and full time staff, qualifications and Welsh speakers.
- 21,837 staff were directly employed by social services departments, comprising just over 12,415 (57 per cent) part-time staff and 9,422 (43 per cent) full-time staff.
- There were 16,464 whole-time equivalent (WTE) directly employed staff at 31 March 2016.
- 12,629 (74 per cent) of relevant staff held a required or recommended qualification.
- 3,727 (17 per cent) of staff were Welsh speaking.
Tel: 029 2082 6186
Tel: 029 2089 8099