Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Welsh Government flies the flag for Wales in celebration of St David’s Day
In the run up to St David’s Day, Welsh Ministers are presenting Wales to the world and showing exactly what the country has to offer.
- Valleys Taskforce rolls into town
- Green light for highly successful blue light model
- Welsh Government flies the flag for Wales in celebration of St David’s Day
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report presenting data on part and full time staff, qualifications and Welsh speakers.
- 21,840(r) staff were directly employed by social services departments, comprising just over 12,416(r) (57 per cent) part-time staff and 9,424(r) (43 per cent) full-time staff.
- There were 16,465(r) whole-time equivalent (WTE) directly employed staff at 31 March 2016. .
- 12,630(r) (74 per cent) of relevant staff held a required or recommended qualification.
- 3,727 (17 per cent) of staff were Welsh speaking.
(r) This Release was revised on 3rd November 2016 following data amendments submitted by a local authority.
Tel: 029 2082 6186
Tel: 029 2089 8099