Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£6m to help older people live independently in their home
A £6 million investment to help older people in Wales live independently in their own home, has been announced by the Minister for Communities and Tackling Poverty, Lesley Griffiths.
- European approval for new Wales RDP
- Cardiff appoints leading US compound semiconductor expert with Welsh Government support
- £6m to help older people live independently in their home
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes information on people with a learning, physical and sensory disability.
- There were 15,297 people on registers of people with learning disabilities, of whom 13,179 (86 per cent) were living in community placements and 2,118 (14 per cent) were in residential establishments.
- There were 77,306 people on registers of people with physical or sensory disabilities. Of these, 47,150 (61 per cent) were registered as having a physical disability only.
Tel: 029 2082 3625