Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Fewer people dying of cardiovascular disease in Wales, according to new report
The report also shows that fewer people are suffering from heart disease, are being treated quicker, and more lives are being saved through early diagnosis.
- Consultation on National Strategy to tackle Violence against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence
- Kirsty Williams congratulates A-level and Welsh Baccalaureate students
- Fewer people dying of cardiovascular disease in Wales, according to new report
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
69 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An annual report which includes information on people with a learning, physical and sensory disability.
- There were 15,010 people on registers of people with learning disabilities, of whom 12,884 (86 per cent) were living in community placements and 2,126 (14 per cent) were in residential establishments.
- There were 76,880 people on registers of people with physical or sensory disabilities. Of these, 47,335 (62 per cent) were registered as having a physical disability only.
Tel: 029 2082 3625