Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
New funding lays the foundations for Wales Co-operative Housing initiative
The Welsh Government has awarded £149,530 to the Wales Co-operative Centre to support the Co-operative Housing in Wales project, Communities and Children Secretary Carl Sargeant announced today.
- Carl Sargeant welcomes Help to Buy success
- Avian Influenza Prevention Zone to end on 30 April
- New funding lays the foundations for Wales Co-operative Housing initiative
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes information on people with a learning, physical and sensory disability.
- There were 14,729 people on registers of people with learning disabilities, of whom 12,692 (86 per cent) were living in community placements and 2,037 (14 per cent) were in residential establishments.
- There were 75,753 people on registers of people with physical or sensory disabilities. Of these, 46,235 (61 per cent) were registered as having a physical disability only.
Tel: 0300 025 6186
Tel: 0300 025 8099