Tuition fees in Wales frozen
The maximum tuition fee level that institutions in Wales will be able to charge will remain at £9,000 for 2017/18, it has been announced today (Fri 23rd Sept).
- Local insight key for Valleys Taskforce
- New £4m EU-backed fund to invest in Welsh social businesses
- Tuition fees in Wales frozen
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An annual report which includes information on people with a learning, physical and sensory disability.
- There were 15,010 people on registers of people with learning disabilities, of whom 12,884 (86 per cent) were living in community placements and 2,126 (14 per cent) were in residential establishments.
- There were 76,880 people on registers of people with physical or sensory disabilities. Of these, 47,335 (62 per cent) were registered as having a physical disability only.
Tel: 029 2082 3625