“If Brexit is about “taking back control” then trying to override the British constitution is a bad start” – Counsel General for Wales
The UK will leave the EU, but the UK Government cannot trigger ‘Brexit’ by overriding the laws and conventions of the British constitution, the Counsel General for Wales, Mick Antoniw has said.
- £1bn of EU structural funds invested in Wales
- New prestigious awards to recognise the best in Welsh teaching
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- “If Brexit is about “taking back control” then trying to override the British constitution is a bad start” – Counsel General for Wales
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An annual report which includes information on people with a learning, physical and sensory disability.
- There were 14,729 people on registers of people with learning disabilities, of whom 12,692 (86 per cent) were living in community placements and 2,037 (14 per cent) were in residential establishments.
- There were 75,753 people on registers of people with physical or sensory disabilities. Of these, 46,235 (61 per cent) were registered as having a physical disability only.
Tel: 029 2082 6186
Tel: 029 2089 8099