Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- First Minister celebrates the success of the rapidly growing ICT sector in Wales as he opens Capgemini’s new centre
- Number of nurse training places in Wales to increase by 10% in £85m Welsh Government investment
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Revision of Inclusion and Pupil Support guidance
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
71 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Local authority recorded fly-tipping
Summary of fly-tipping incidents, enforcement actions and prosecution outcomes.
Annual data are published on StatsWales with a summary headline.
- During 2014-15, 31,411 fly-tipping incidents were reported by local authorities in Wales. This number has consistently fallen since a peak of over 60,000 incidents in 2007-08.
- The number of fly-tipping incidents on highway land (i.e. public highways or roads) has increased slightly for the first time since 2007-08. The highest proportion of reported incidents (45 per cent) occurred on this type of land during 2014-15.
- The proportion of fly-tipping incidents involving household waste decreased slightly to 68 per cent in 2014-15, from 70 per cent in 2013-14.
- Estimated fly-tipping clearance costs have fallen from a peak of £3.1 million in 2007-08, to £1.8 million in 2014-15.
- During 2014-15, 24,044 enforcement actions were taken in Wales; a decrease on the 24,701 taken in 2013-14. Of those where local authorities carried out prosecutions, 81 per cent resulted in a fine.
Tel: 029 2082 6768