Proposals for the most generous student finance support package in the UK published in Wales
Proposals for the most generous student finance support package available anywhere in the UK have been published today in Wales (Tues 27th Sept).
- Landlords have 8 weeks to register with Rent Smart Wales
- First Minister leads first meeting of EU Advisory Group
- Proposals for the most generous student finance support package in the UK published in Wales
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
A report that provides information on the reuse, recycling and composting of municipal waste.
- The local authority municipal waste combined reuse/recycling/composting rate increased to 60 per cent for the 12 months to the end of March 2016, based on provisional data, compared with 56 per cent for the 12 months to the end of March 2015.
- The reuse/recycling/composting rate for local authority municipal waste in Wales increased by 6 percentage points, to 61 per cent, in January to March 2016, compared with the same quarter of 2015.
- The total amount of local authority municipal waste generated in Wales increased, with the tonnage rising by 12 per cent, from 356.4 to 399.7 thousand tonnes, compared to the same quarter of 2015.
- The residual household waste generated per person increased by 10 per cent, rising to 51 kilograms per person in January to March 2016, compared with the same quarter of 2015.
Provisional data is published quarterly, with final data for the financial year published annually.
Tel: 029 2082 6768
Tel: 029 2089 8099