Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Important archive of the Somerset family, Barons Raglan accepted for the nation
A remarkable family archive, containing an important series of letters by Arthur, 1st Duke of Wellington, to his brother William will be coming to Gwent, Economy Secretary, Ken Skates, has announced.
- More GP surgeries in Wales are open for longer
- Right to Buy suspended in Flintshire
- Important archive of the Somerset family, Barons Raglan accepted for the nation
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A report that provides information on the reuse, recycling and composting of municipal waste.
- The local authority municipal waste combined reuse/recycling/composting rate increased to 61 per cent for the 12 months to the end of June 2016, based on provisional data, compared with 57 per cent for the 12 months to the end of June 2015.
- The reuse/recycling/composting rate for local authority municipal waste in Wales increased by 3 percentage points, to 64 per cent, in April to June 2016, compared with the same quarter of 2015.
- The total amount of local authority municipal waste generated in Wales increased, with the tonnage rising by 3 per cent, from 412 to 424 thousand tonnes, compared to the same quarter of 2015.
- The residual household waste generated per person increased by 2 per cent, rising to 50 kilograms per person in April to June 2016, compared with the same quarter of 2015.
Provisional data is published quarterly, with final data for the financial year published annually.
Tel: 029 2082 6768
Tel: 029 2089 8099