Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
New £13m ALN School opened
A new 100 place school for pupils with additional learning needs (ALN) has been officially opened by the Minister for Lifelong Learning and Welsh Language, Alun Davies.
- Finance trilateral meeting - UK Government must give greater clarity about budgets
- Cabinet Secretary welcomes positive response to EIDCymru
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- New £13m ALN School opened
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
This report has been discontinued. Data will now be published in the new report ‘Local authority revenue and capital outturn expenditure’.
An annual report which includes information by type of service and local authority.
- Capital expenditure for 2013-14 was £1,041 million or £338 per head of population. This represents a decrease of £47 million or 4% over the previous year.
- Capital receipts for 2013-14 were £52 million, an increase of £12 million or 31% over the previous year.
- Of the overall capital expenditure, education accounted for 26% (£274 million) followed by housing 21% (£224 million) and transport 17% (£175 million).
- Police, fire and national park authorities reported expenditure of £40 million, £11 million and £2 million respectively.
- Capital receipts came mostly from housing £12 million and planning and development £11 million.
Tel: 029 2082 3519