Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
£800,000 of Welsh Government funding will help Flying Start projects across Wales to improve their facilities, the Communities and Children Secretary announced today.
- EU funding to extend financial services graduate programme in Wales
- Important archive of the Somerset family, Barons Raglan accepted for the nation
- Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Local authority budgeted expenditure on schools
An annual report which includes information per pupil, by local authority and school sector.
- Gross schools expenditure is budgeted to be £2,519 million, an increase of 0.9% over the previous year.
- Gross schools expenditure per pupil is budgeted to be £5,570, a year-on-year increase of 0.8% or £44. This can be broken down into £4,695 per pupil delegated to schools and £874 per pupil retained for centrally funded school services.
- The funding delegated to schools is budgeted to be £2,123 million. The amount of funding that local authorities delegate directly to schools ranges between 78% and 88% of overall gross schools budgeted expenditure.
- 84% of the total gross schools budgeted expenditure is delegated directly to schools, an increase of 0.5 of a percentage point compared to the previous year.
Tel: 029 2082 5673
Tel: 029 2089 8099