Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Chinese health and nurtraceutical group to open European HQ, R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales
Acerchem International a leading Chinese health and nutraceutical group is to establish its European HQ and R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales.
- New EU project to help grow the fisheries industry in Wales and Ireland
- Three quarters of a million pounds for Little Haven flood alleviation scheme
- Chinese health and nurtraceutical group to open European HQ, R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Local authority budgeted expenditure on schools
An annual report which includes information per pupil, by local authority and school sector.
- Gross schools expenditure is budgeted to be £2,519 million, an increase of 0.9% over the previous year.
- Gross schools expenditure per pupil is budgeted to be £5,570, a year-on-year increase of 0.8% or £44. This can be broken down into £4,695 per pupil delegated to schools and £874 per pupil retained for centrally funded school services.
- The funding delegated to schools is budgeted to be £2,123 million. The amount of funding that local authorities delegate directly to schools ranges between 78% and 88% of overall gross schools budgeted expenditure.
- 84% of the total gross schools budgeted expenditure is delegated directly to schools, an increase of 0.5 of a percentage point compared to the previous year.
Tel: 029 2082 5673
Tel: 029 2089 8099