Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Wales outperforms England and Northern Ireland in reduced CO2 emission from recycling
Wales is the leading UK nation in recycling emissions saved per person.
- Lymphoedema specialist for children and young people in Wales is first in UK
- Tower of London Poppies: Welsh host venues wanted
- Wales outperforms England and Northern Ireland in reduced CO2 emission from recycling
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report presenting data by age, gender, qualification, ethnicity, disability status, Welsh language and UK country and region.
- Overall, qualification levels in Wales increased in 2014, continuing the general increase seen in recent years.
- An estimated 9 per cent of working age adults in Wales reported having no qualifications, compared to 10 per cent in 2013.
- 78 per cent of working age adults in Wales held at least level 2 qualifications compared with 76 per cent in 2013.
- 58 per cent of working age adults in Wales were qualified to the level 3 threshold compared with 56 per cent in 2013.
- The proportion holding degree-level qualifications (NQF levels 4 or above) was 36 per cent compared with 33 per cent in 2013.
This information is derived from the Annual Population Survey.
Tel: 029 2082 3357