Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Following the announcement to declare a new Avian Influenza Prevention Zone the Chief Veterinary Officer for Wales is reminding bird keepers to be prepared ahead of its implementation next Tuesday.
- Out of Work Service funding extended until 2020
- Carwyn Connect heads to Penygraig
- Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Overall, qualification levels in Wales showed little change compared with 2014.
- An estimated 10 per cent of working age adults in Wales reported having no qualifications, the same as in 2014.
- 76 per cent of working age adults in Wales held at least level 2 qualifications compared with 77 per cent in 2014.
- 57 per cent of working age adults in Wales were qualified to the level 3 threshold, the same as in 2014.
- The proportion holding Higher Education or equivalent level qualifications (NQF level 4 or above) was 36 per cent compared with 35 per cent in 2014.
This information is derived from the Annual Population Survey.
Data on new working age basis will be added to the StatsWales website shortly.
Tel: 029 2082 3357
Tel: 029 2089 8099