Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
£800,000 of Welsh Government funding will help Flying Start projects across Wales to improve their facilities, the Communities and Children Secretary announced today.
- EU funding to extend financial services graduate programme in Wales
- Important archive of the Somerset family, Barons Raglan accepted for the nation
- Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A quarterly report which show the short term movements in the output of industries in the production and construction sectors within Wales.
- The longer term trend for the Index of Production for Wales shows a 2.0 per cent increase when comparing the latest four quarters to the previous four quarters. UK output increased by 0.9 per cent. The increase over the longer term in Wales was largely accounted for by an increase in Rubber and Plastics and other Non-metallic Minerals, and Other Manufacturing and Repair. In the UK, the increase was largely accounted for by Mining and Quarrying. The short term quarterly movements show a 5.0 per cent decrease in Wales and a 0.4 per cent decrease in the UK.
- The longer term trend for the Index of Construction for Wales shows a 7.9 per cent increase when comparing the latest four quarters to the previous four quarters. UK output increased by 2.1 per cent. The short term quarterly movements in the construction industry show that output increased in Wales by 0.1 per cent and fell in the UK by 0.8 per cent.
Tel: 029 2082 6960
Tel: 029 2089 8099