Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Wales’ links with the Middle East set to reach new heights
First Minister Carwyn Jones is in Doha to develop Wales’ economic relationship with Qatar.
- Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
- Health Secretary Vaughan Gething announces all-Wales PrEP trial
- Wales’ links with the Middle East set to reach new heights
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A quarterly report which show the short term movements in the output of industries in the production and construction sectors within Wales.
- The longer term trend for the Index of Production for Wales shows a 2.9 per cent increase when comparing the latest four quarters to the previous four quarters. UK output increased by 1.2 per cent. The increase over the longer term in Wales was largely accounted for by an increase in Other Manufacturing and Repair. In the UK, the increase was largely accounted for by Electricity, Gas and Water Supply. The short term quarterly movements show an 8.8 per cent increase in Wales and a 0.4 per cent increase in the UK.
- The longer term trend for the Index of Construction for Wales shows an 8.0 per cent increase when comparing the latest four quarters to the previous four quarters. UK output increased by 2.4 per cent. The short term quarterly movements in the construction industry show that output increased in Wales by 0.9 per cent and increased in the UK by 1.0 per cent.
Tel: 0300 025 6960
Tel: 0300 025 8099