Layla – accompanied by her hawk ’Shaka’ – will tell National Mentoring Day how mentoring gave her business a flying start
A business woman who runs a UK wide avian pest control company from Mid Wales will be in Cardiff today - with her hawk.
- Exciting plans in store for Porth Teigr
- Best ambulance performance in a year – Vaughan Gething
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Layla – accompanied by her hawk ’Shaka’ – will tell National Mentoring Day how mentoring gave her business a flying start
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
A quarterly report which show the short term movements in the output of industries in the production and construction sectors within Wales.
- The longer term trend for the Index of Production for Wales shows a 3.9 per cent increase when comparing the latest four quarters to the previous four quarters. UK output increased by 1.0 per cent. The increase over the longer term in Wales was largely accounted for by an increase in Other Manufacturing and Repair. In the UK, the increase was largely accounted for by Mining and Quarrying. The short term quarterly movements show a 3.4 per cent increase in Wales and a 2.1 per cent increase in the UK.
- The longer term trend for the Index of Construction for Wales shows a 6.4 per cent increase when comparing the latest four quarters to the previous four quarters. UK output increased by 1.9 per cent. The short term quarterly movements in the construction industry show that output increased in Wales by 2.9 per cent and fell in the UK by 0.1 per cent.
Tel: 029 2082 6960
Tel: 029 2089 8099