Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Mark Drakeford announces details of High Street Rates Relief Scheme
Mark Drakeford today announced details of a £10m targeted relief scheme to provide extra support for high street businesses across Wales from April.
- Ken Skates visits Chongqing and Shanghai to cement Welsh links with China
- New innovation fund launched
- Mark Drakeford announces details of High Street Rates Relief Scheme
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
A quarterly report which show the short term movements in the output of industries in the production and construction sectors within Wales.
- The longer term trend for the Index of Production for Wales shows a 2.0 per cent increase when comparing the latest four quarters to the previous four quarters. UK output increased by 0.9 per cent. The increase over the longer term in Wales was largely accounted for by an increase in Rubber and Plastics and other Non-metallic Minerals, and Other Manufacturing and Repair. In the UK, the increase was largely accounted for by Mining and Quarrying. The short term quarterly movements show a 5.0 per cent decrease in Wales and a 0.4 per cent decrease in the UK.
- The longer term trend for the Index of Construction for Wales shows a 7.9 per cent increase when comparing the latest four quarters to the previous four quarters. UK output increased by 2.1 per cent. The short term quarterly movements in the construction industry show that output increased in Wales by 0.1 per cent and fell in the UK by 0.8 per cent.
Tel: 029 2082 6960
Tel: 029 2089 8099