Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Wales outperforms England and Northern Ireland in reduced CO2 emission from recycling
Wales is the leading UK nation in recycling emissions saved per person.
- Lymphoedema specialist for children and young people in Wales is first in UK
- Tower of London Poppies: Welsh host venues wanted
- Wales outperforms England and Northern Ireland in reduced CO2 emission from recycling
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A quarterly report which shows the short-term movements in the output of service sector companies within Wales.
- The longer term trend (latest four quarters compared to previous four quarters) for the Index of Market Services increased for both Wales and the UK (the index is up 2.5 per cent in Wales and up 3.9 per cent in the UK). The increase in Wales is largely accounted for by increases in output from Transport, Distribution and Administrative & Support Service Activities, whilst the increase in the UK is mostly accounted for by Distribution, Professional, Scientific & Technical Activities and Administrative & Support Service Activities.
- Over the shorter term (latest quarter compared to previous quarter) output increased in both Wales and the UK (the index has increased by 1.4 per cent and 1.2 per cent respectively). The increase in Wales is largely accounted for by increases in the output of Distribution whilst the increase in the UK is largely accounted for by increases in the output of Professional, Scientific & Technical Activities, Financial & Insurance Activities and Distribution.
Tel: 029 2082 5017