Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Following the announcement to declare a new Avian Influenza Prevention Zone the Chief Veterinary Officer for Wales is reminding bird keepers to be prepared ahead of its implementation next Tuesday.
- Out of Work Service funding extended until 2020
- Carwyn Connect heads to Penygraig
- Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A quarterly report which shows the short-term movements in the output of service sector companies within Wales.
- The longer term trend (latest four quarters compared to previous four quarters) for the Index of Market Services increased for both Wales and the UK (the index is up 2.6 per cent in Wales and up 3.2 per cent in the UK). The increase in Wales is largely accounted for by increases in output from Financial & Insurance Activities, Professional, Scientific & Technical Activities, and Administrative & Support Service Activities. The increase in the UK is mostly accounted for by Distribution, Information & Communication Activities, and Professional, Scientific & Technical Activities.
- Over the short term (latest quarter compared to previous quarter) output increased in both Wales (1.4 per cent) and the UK (1.2 per cent). The increase in Wales is largely accounted for by an increase in the output of Administrative & Support Service Activities whilst the increase in the UK is largely accounted for by an increase in the output of Information & Communication Activities.
Tel: 029 2082 6960
Tel: 029 2089 8099