Statement by the First Minister following today's Joint Ministerial Committee
"There is still huge uncertainty about what success will look like from the UK Government."
- Vaughan Gething in Uganda to mark 10 years of Wales for Africa
- Have your say on new approach to building resilient communities
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Statement by the First Minister following today's Joint Ministerial Committee
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A quarterly report which shows the short-term movements in the output of service sector companies within Wales.
- The longer term trend (latest four quarters compared to previous four quarters) for the Index of Market Services increased for both Wales and the UK (the index is up 2.3 per cent in Wales and up 2.8 per cent in the UK). The increase in Wales is largely accounted for by increases in output from Real Estate Activities and Professional, Scientific & Technical Activities, whilst the increase in the UK is mostly accounted for by Distribution, Professional, Scientific & Technical Activities and Information & Communication Activities.
- Over the short term (latest quarter compared to previous quarter) output increased in both Wales and the UK by 1.0 per cent and 0.7 per cent respectively. The increase in Wales is largely accounted for by an increase in the output of Distribution, whilst the increase in the UK is largely accounted for by an increase in the output of Professional, Scientific & Technical Activities.
Tel: 029 2082 6960
Tel: 029 2089 8099