Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Carl Sargeant announces extension to PaCE programme
A programme which helps parents who are out of work access education, employment or training opportunities will be extended to 31 March 2020.
- Minister praises innovative youth sport project
- Welsh Government introduces Bill to challenge UK Government’s “damaging and divisive” Trade Union Act
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Carl Sargeant announces extension to PaCE programme
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A quarterly report which shows the short-term movements in the output of service sector companies within Wales.
- The longer term trend (latest four quarters compared to previous four quarters) for the Index of Market Services increased for both Wales and the UK (the index is up 2.3 per cent in Wales and up 2.8 per cent in the UK). The increase in Wales is largely accounted for by increases in output from Real Estate Activities and Professional, Scientific & Technical Activities, whilst the increase in the UK is mostly accounted for by Distribution, Professional, Scientific & Technical Activities and Information & Communication Activities.
- Over the short term (latest quarter compared to previous quarter) output increased in both Wales and the UK by 1.0 per cent and 0.7 per cent respectively. The increase in Wales is largely accounted for by an increase in the output of Distribution, whilst the increase in the UK is largely accounted for by an increase in the output of Professional, Scientific & Technical Activities.
Tel: 029 2082 6960
Tel: 029 2089 8099