Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.
£36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
A new £36m EU-backed scheme to develop post-graduate research and innovation skills in partnership with small and medium-sized businesses has been announced by the First Minister
- Taking Wales Forward
- Statement by the First Minister of Wales: Moving Wales Forward
- £36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
- Building Regulations Sustainability Review
- Support for foundation years
- Support for postgraduate study and part-time engineering, technology or computer science degrees
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A quarterly report which shows the short-term movements in the output of service sector companies within Wales.
- The longer term trend (latest four quarters compared to previous four quarters) for the Index of Market Services increased for both Wales and the UK (the index is up 1.7 per cent in Wales and up 3.4 per cent in the UK). The increase in Wales is largely accounted for by increases in output from Real Estate Activities and Professional, Scientific & Technical Activities, whilst the increase in the UK is mostly accounted for by Distribution, Information & Communication Activities and Professional, Scientific & Technical Activities.
- Over the short term (latest quarter compared to previous quarter) output increased in both Wales and the UK (both up 1.0 per cent). The increase in Wales is largely accounted for by increases in the output of Financial & Insurance Activities and Professional, Scientific & Technical Activities, whilst the increase in the UK is largely accounted for by increases in the output of Distribution and Information & Communication Activities.
Tel: 029 2082 5017
Tel: 029 2089 8099