Statement by the First Minister following today's Joint Ministerial Committee
"There is still huge uncertainty about what success will look like from the UK Government."
- Vaughan Gething in Uganda to mark 10 years of Wales for Africa
- Have your say on new approach to building resilient communities
- Statement by the First Minister following today's Joint Ministerial Committee
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An examination of the impact of Welsh Government social research.
The study focused on the extent and nature of impact using two case studies. The aims of the study were to:
- Evaluate the impact of two research projects managed by the Welsh Government as case studies. (Namely, The Welsh Index of Multiple Deprivation and Learning to Improve Evaluation).
- Draw out lessons to support and develop the use of research managed by the Welsh Government to ensure research funding is efficiently spent and has the maximum impact.
For further information please contact Rebecca Lewis on 029 2082 3980