Up to 2,000 jobs boost thanks to £120m infrastructure investment
- New plan to improve ear, nose and throat services in the Welsh NHS
- £43m schools and social housing capital boost will create 800 jobs says Jane Hutt
- Up to 2,000 jobs boost thanks to £120m infrastructure investment
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Producing a New Travel Behaviour Code
- Revision of Inclusion and Pupil Support guidance
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
73 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
Draft Budget 2016-17 »
Our focus is on our priorities and the services which mean the most to the people of Wales.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The information collected annually on housing demolitions across Wales was previously shown within the annual statistical report ‘Housing Demolitions and Hazards’. This annual report was the subject of a review during the autumn of 2015 and following consultation with end users, it was agreed to publish the data on demolitions separately within an annual statistical headline and continue to publish information on hazards and licenses in an annual report. The full data set including local authority level data continues to be available on Stats Wales.
Tel: 029 2082 5055