Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Taking Wales forward: Ministers “hit the ground running” during the first 100 days in office – First Minister
The Welsh Government has “hit the ground running” during its first 100 days as it delivers its ambitious programme of building a united, connected and sustainable Wales, Carwyn Jones has said.
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Taking Wales forward: Ministers “hit the ground running” during the first 100 days in office – First Minister
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
62 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Great Britain Day Visits Survey
The survey is undertaken jointly with VisitEngland and VisitScotland. Its aim is to measure the volume, value and profile of Tourism Day Visits taken by GB residents to destinations in GB.
The 2016 survey took the form of some 35,000 online interviews throughout Britain. The Wales resident sample was boosted to approximately 5,000 in order to permit more detailed secondary analysis in due course.
Tel: 0300 061 6026
Tel: 029 2089 8099