“Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
A new international report has concluded that quality is at the heart of the Welsh NHS and patient-centred care is a major priority (Friday 12th February).
- £19m investment in Welsh housing
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- “Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
69 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Great Britain Day Visits Survey
The survey is undertaken jointly with VisitEngland and VisitScotland. Its aim is to measure the volume, value and profile of Tourism Day Visits taken by GB residents to destinations in GB.
The 2014 survey took the form of some 35,000 online interviews throughout Britain. The Wales resident sample was boosted to approximately 5,000 in order to permit more detailed secondary analysis in due course.
Tel: 0300 061 6026