Welsh Government steps in to help small businesses affected by revaluation
Local Government Secretary has today announced plans for a new scheme to support small businesses affected by the revaluation of business properties.
- Blue Badge eligibility criteria expanded
- Welsh Food and Drinks exports flourishing, as Welsh Government supports businesses to reach new markets
- Welsh Government steps in to help small businesses affected by revaluation
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
A report which provides information on opening hours and appointment times of GP practices.
- In 2015, 82 per cent (373 practices) of GP practices were open for daily core hours, (08:00 to 18:30) or within one hour of the daily core hours, Monday to Friday. This is an increase from 80 per cent (369 practices) in 2014.
- In 2015, 97 per cent (440 practices) of practices offered appointments at any time between 17:00 and 18:30 at least 2 week days, the same percentage as in 2014 (446 practices).
Tel: 029 2082 6186