First Minister welcomes Tata deal and announces £4m Tata skills programme
First Minister Carwyn Jones says the agreement between Tata and the unions is a massive step towards securing the long term future of steel making in Wales.
- “Far more than just a transport scheme” - First Minister makes the case for South Wales Metro on Brussels visit
- Carl Sargeant confirms continued support for Flying Start and Families First
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- First Minister welcomes Tata deal and announces £4m Tata skills programme
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
A report which provides information on opening hours and appointment times of GP practices.
- In 2015, 82 per cent (373 practices) of GP practices were open for daily core hours, (08:00 to 18:30) or within one hour of the daily core hours, Monday to Friday. This is an increase from 80 per cent (369 practices) in 2014.
- In 2015, 97 per cent (440 practices) of practices offered appointments at any time between 17:00 and 18:30 at least 2 week days, the same percentage as in 2014 (446 practices).
Tel: 029 2082 6186