Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
EU student funding guarantee for Welsh universities announced
EU students applying for a place at Welsh universities for the 2018/19 academic year will be eligible for financial support, Education Secretary Kirsty Williams announced today (Mon 24 April).
- Over £1m of Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
- Swansea based Oyster Bay Systems expands and set to create 19 new jobs with Welsh Government support
- EU student funding guarantee for Welsh universities announced
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
A report which provides information on opening hours and appointment times of GP practices.
- In 2016, 85 per cent (375 practices) of GP practices were open for daily core hours, (08:00 to 18:30) or within one hour of the daily core hours, Monday to Friday. This is an increase from 82 per cent (373 practices) in 2015.
- In 2016, 97 per cent (429 practices) of practices offered appointments at any time between 17:00 and 18:30 at least 2 week days, the same percentage as in 2015 (440 practices).
Tel: 0300 025 6186
Tel: 0300 025 8099