- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
General Practice Patient Survey
A report presenting information on access to a GP or healthcare professional within 24 hours, ability to book appointments in advance and patient satisfaction.
- Overall, 322,700 questionnaires were distributed within Wales. In total, 161,159 were completed and received, resulting in a 50 per cent response rate.
- More than eight out of ten patients (83 per cent) who had tried to see a GP fairly quickly reported that they were able to get access to a GP or health care professional within 24 hours.
- Nearly three-quarters of patients (74 per cent) reported that they were able to book an appointment with a GP or health care professional more than two full days in advance.
- Nearly nine in ten patients (88 per cent) reported that they were satisfied with the care they received at their surgery, including 57 per cent who were very satisfied.
Tel: 029 2082 5080