Wales will have the courage to deliver national mission of education reform – Kirsty Williams
Wales will have the courage to deliver its national mission of education reform, Education Secretary Kirsty Williams vowed today as the latest PISA results were published (Tues 6th Dec).
- Tourism boom continues through Autumn – with further awards for Wales
- Minister welcomes £10m investment in Cardiff University
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Wales will have the courage to deliver national mission of education reform – Kirsty Williams
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
General Practice Patient Survey
A report presenting information on access to a GP or healthcare professional within 24 hours, ability to book appointments in advance and patient satisfaction.
- Overall, 322,700 questionnaires were distributed within Wales. In total, 161,159 were completed and received, resulting in a 50 per cent response rate.
- More than eight out of ten patients (83 per cent) who had tried to see a GP fairly quickly reported that they were able to get access to a GP or health care professional within 24 hours.
- Nearly three-quarters of patients (74 per cent) reported that they were able to book an appointment with a GP or health care professional more than two full days in advance.
- Nearly nine in ten patients (88 per cent) reported that they were satisfied with the care they received at their surgery, including 57 per cent who were very satisfied.
Tel: 029 2082 5080