New law to reform regulation and inspection of social care in Wales passed
A new law reforming the way Wales’ care and support services are regulated and inspected has been approved by Assembly Members.
- Minister visits £2m fuel poverty project
- Sprinkler systems to be fitted in all new and converted housing from 2016
- New law to reform regulation and inspection of social care in Wales passed
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- Draft water resources planning guideline
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 10 and Technical Advice Note 4: Retail Centre Development
- Revision of the Mental Health Act 1983 Code of Practice for Wales
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
General Practice Patient Survey
A report presenting information on access to a GP or healthcare professional within 24 hours, ability to book appointments in advance and patient satisfaction.
- Overall, 322,700 questionnaires were distributed within Wales. In total, 161,159 were completed and received, resulting in a 50 per cent response rate.
- More than eight out of ten patients (83 per cent) who had tried to see a GP fairly quickly reported that they were able to get access to a GP or health care professional within 24 hours.
- Nearly three-quarters of patients (74 per cent) reported that they were able to book an appointment with a GP or health care professional more than two full days in advance.
- Nearly nine in ten patients (88 per cent) reported that they were satisfied with the care they received at their surgery, including 57 per cent who were very satisfied.
Tel: 029 2082 5080