Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Wales’ links with the Middle East set to reach new heights
First Minister Carwyn Jones is in Doha to develop Wales’ economic relationship with Qatar.
- Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
- Health Secretary Vaughan Gething announces all-Wales PrEP trial
- Wales’ links with the Middle East set to reach new heights
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
General medical services contract: Quality and outcomes framework
An annual report includes information on the performance of contractors and recognition of good practice.
- The disease register with the highest prevalence rate was hypertension (15.6 per cent).
- Amongst the 449 Welsh GP practices, the average total point achieved was 547.5 (96.6 per cent of the maximum 567 points available). 76 (16.9 per cent) practices achieved the maximum 567 points and 13 practices (2.9 per cent) achieved fewer than 450.0 points.
- Amongst Welsh GP practices the average points achieved for the clinical domain was 263.6 (96.9 per cent of the maximum 272 points available).
Tel: 0300 025 6186
Tel: 0300 025 8099