Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
- Welsh coast helping to boost tourism
- Love your library, cherish your church, partial to your pub? Consultation to protect community facilities launched
- £7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
General medical services contract: Quality and outcomes framework
An annual report includes information on the performance of contractors and recognition of good practice.
- The largest single condition disease register, in terms of the number of patients as a percentage of all patients on practice lists, was hypertension (15.6 per cent).
- Amongst the 465 Welsh GP practices, the average total point achieved was 928.9 (95.9 per cent of the maximum 969 points available). 27 (5.8 per cent) practices achieved the maximum 969 points and 19 practices (4.1 per cent) achieved fewer than 800.0 points.
- Amongst Welsh GP practices, the average points achieved, for the clinical domain, was 577.5 (95.6 per cent of the maximum 604 points available).
Tel: 029 2082 6186