Welsh Government announces cap on rail fares
The Welsh Government has today announced that regulated rail fares in Wales will not rise above the rate of inflation until at least October 2018.
- Cabinet Secretary in Brussels for agriculture and environment talks
- Universal child health programme launched
- Welsh Government announces cap on rail fares
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
General medical services contract: Quality and outcomes framework
An annual report includes information on the performance of contractors and recognition of good practice.
- The disease register with the highest prevalence rate was hypertension (15.6 per cent).
- Amongst the 459 Welsh GP practices, the average total point achieved was 649.0 (97.0 per cent of the maximum 669 points available). 58 (12.6 per cent) practices achieved the maximum 669 points and 11 practices (2.4 per cent) achieved fewer than 550.0 points.
- Amongst Welsh GP practices the average points achieved for the clinical domain was 376.1 (96.7 per cent of the maximum 389 points available).
Tel: 029 2082 6186