Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
HRH The Duke of York brings Pitch@Palace On Tour to Wales
Twelve tech companies will pitch their business ideas before The Duke of York and invited guests in Cardiff this week in the first Pitch@Palace event held in Wales.
- Welsh Government investing £2.5m to build new facility for Qioptiq in support of its new £82m contract
- £95 million investment to train healthcare professionals in Wales
- HRH The Duke of York brings Pitch@Palace On Tour to Wales
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
General medical services contract: Quality and outcomes framework
An annual report includes information on the performance of contractors and recognition of good practice.
- The disease register with the highest prevalence rate was hypertension (15.6 per cent).
- Amongst the 449 Welsh GP practices, the average total point achieved was 547.5 (96.6 per cent of the maximum 567 points available). 76 (16.9 per cent) practices achieved the maximum 567 points and 13 practices (2.9 per cent) achieved fewer than 450.0 points.
- Amongst Welsh GP practices the average points achieved for the clinical domain was 263.6 (96.9 per cent of the maximum 272 points available).
Tel: 029 2082 6186
Tel: 029 2089 8099