New hydro powered lighting gives children of Uganda a bright future
Vaughan Gething has visited Bumayoka Primary School in Mbale, Uganda to switch on new low energy lighting.
- Wales passes €50m milestone in flagship EU research and innovation programme
- Kirsty welcomes comforting views from home
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- New hydro powered lighting gives children of Uganda a bright future
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
General medical services contract: Quality and outcomes framework
An annual report includes information on the performance of contractors and recognition of good practice.
- The disease register with the highest prevalence rate was hypertension (15.6 per cent).
- Amongst the 449 Welsh GP practices, the average total point achieved was 547.5 (96.6 per cent of the maximum 567 points available). 76 (16.9 per cent) practices achieved the maximum 567 points and 13 practices (2.9 per cent) achieved fewer than 450.0 points.
- Amongst Welsh GP practices the average points achieved for the clinical domain was 263.6 (96.9 per cent of the maximum 272 points available).
Tel: 029 2082 6186
Tel: 029 2089 8099