Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Wales outperforms England and Northern Ireland in reduced CO2 emission from recycling
Wales is the leading UK nation in recycling emissions saved per person.
- Lymphoedema specialist for children and young people in Wales is first in UK
- Tower of London Poppies: Welsh host venues wanted
- Wales outperforms England and Northern Ireland in reduced CO2 emission from recycling
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A report which presents information on enrolled learners and their activities by age, gender, mode of study, type of programme and level of study.
- There were 223,140 learners at FE Institutions, Community Learning (CL) or Work-based Learning (WBL) providers during 2013/14, a reduction of 2.8 per cent on 2012/13.
- Within this fall in the total FE/WBL/CL population, full-time learner numbers in FE changed little. Total local authority community learning fell by 11 per cent.
- Work-based learning provision rose by 7.5 per cent to just under 65,900 learners in 2013/14, higher than in any of the previous seven years.
Tel: 029 2082 5139