Layla – accompanied by her hawk ’Shaka’ – will tell National Mentoring Day how mentoring gave her business a flying start
A business woman who runs a UK wide avian pest control company from Mid Wales will be in Cardiff today - with her hawk.
- Exciting plans in store for Porth Teigr
- Best ambulance performance in a year – Vaughan Gething
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Layla – accompanied by her hawk ’Shaka’ – will tell National Mentoring Day how mentoring gave her business a flying start
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
This report summarises provisional data on learners in post-16 education and training excluding those at Higher Education institutions and schools but including Further Education institutions, other Work-based Learning providers and Community Learning provision collected via the Welsh Government’s Lifelong Learning Wales Record (LLWR).
- There were 195,700 learners at FE Institutions, Community Learning or Work-based Learning providers during 2014/15, a reduction of 12 per cent on 2013/14.
- Within this fall in the total FE/WBL/CL population, full-time learner numbers in FE changed little but part-time numbers at FEIs declined by 16 per cent. Total local authority community learning fell by 31 per cent.
- Total work-based learner numbers fell by 12 per cent but the number of higher apprentices rose by 44 per cent.
Tel: 029 2082 5139