- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
This report summarises provisional data on learners in post-16 education and training excluding those at Higher Education institutions and schools but including Further Education institutions, other Work-based Learning providers and Community Learning provision collected via the Welsh Government’s Lifelong Learning Wales Record (LLWR).
- There were 195,700 learners at FE Institutions, Community Learning or Work-based Learning providers during 2014/15, a reduction of 12 per cent on 2013/14.
- Within this fall in the total FE/WBL/CL population, full-time learner numbers in FE changed little but part-time numbers at FEIs declined by 16 per cent. Total local authority community learning fell by 31 per cent.
- Total work-based learner numbers fell by 12 per cent but the number of higher apprentices rose by 44 per cent.
Tel: 029 2082 5139