UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
New £7m EU-backed investment in graduate career opportunities
A £7.3m EU-backed scheme to boost the career prospects of students from disadvantaged backgrounds has been announced.
- Children encouraged to join the Big Friendly Read this summer
- Best ambulance response times since start of pilot - all LHBs in Wales meet target for first time
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- New £7m EU-backed investment in graduate career opportunities
- A future demand-led fuel poverty scheme to succeed Welsh Government Warm Homes - Nest
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Improving services for Welsh speakers in the health sector
76 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
The main purpose of the data is to provide an annual picture of learning which was undertaken in the post-16 learning sector.
This data is published on StatsWales annually and consists of a number of interactive reports and workbooks. The data replaces a series of volumes providing statistics about the post-16 learning sector (excluding sixth forms and excluding Higher Education institutions apart from in a few specific tables), which can be found under the past releases tab.
This data complements previously issued statistical reports on the post-16 learning sector and summary data available via the StatsWales website (Further Education and work-based learning) but include information not available from those sources.
Tel: 029 2082 5139
Tel: 029 2089 8099