Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Recycling in Wales reaches record high
New provisional figures published today show recycling in Wales continues to increase and is at its highest ever recorded level.
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Flintshire healthcare project helping people stay independent
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
68 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The main purpose of the data is to provide an annual picture of learning which was undertaken in the post-16 learning sector.
This data is published on StatsWales annually and consists of a number of interactive reports and workbooks. The data replaces a series of volumes providing statistics about the post-16 learning sector (excluding sixth forms and excluding Higher Education institutions apart from in a few specific tables), which can be found under the past releases tab.
This data complements previously issued statistical reports on the post-16 learning sector and summary data available via the StatsWales website (Further Education and work-based learning) but include information not available from those sources.
Tel: 029 2082 5139
Tel: 029 2089 8099