Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Welsh Government flies the flag for Wales in celebration of St David’s Day
In the run up to St David’s Day, Welsh Ministers are presenting Wales to the world and showing exactly what the country has to offer.
- Valleys Taskforce rolls into town
- Green light for highly successful blue light model
- Welsh Government flies the flag for Wales in celebration of St David’s Day
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which includes information on fires attended, deaths due to fires, malicious false alarms, and fire detection equipment.
- There were 12,110 fires attended by the fire and rescue authorities in Wales, equating to 39 fires per 10,000 population. This is an increase of 4 per cent compared with 2014-15. Since responsibility for fire and rescue services was devolved to Wales in 2004-05 the number has more than halved.
- There were 14,917 false alarms attended in 2015-16, equating to 48 per 10,000 population.
- There were 245 deaths and injuries due to fires in Wales (8 per 100,000 population); This is an increase in numbers of 27 per cent.
Tel: 029 2082 3234
Tel: 029 2089 8099