Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Green Light for Porthcawl Maritime Centre
Minister for Skills and Science, Julie James, will today announce that a flagship development for Porthcawl has taken another step forward.
- HRH The Duke of York brings Pitch@Palace On Tour to Wales
- Welsh Government investing £2.5m to build new facility for Qioptiq in support of its new £82m contract
- Green Light for Porthcawl Maritime Centre
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
There is new analysis on factors which can affect farm incomes, such as weather and commodity prices. Also included for the first time is analysis of components of income and output (including subsidy), and assets, liabilities and net worth of farms. New additional tables published include detailed output and cost breakdowns for two years, and also longer trends in Farm Business Income (FBI) and two other measures of farm income.
- Latest farm income figures should be seen in the context of longer term trends in farm incomes and market conditions.
- Average FBI on dairy farms fell by around 53% to £32,800.
- For cattle & sheep (less favoured area) farms, average FBI per farm fell by around 1% to £21,900.
- Average FBI on cattle & sheep (lowland) farms decreased by around 40% to £16,300.
- Average FBI across ‘All farm types’ decreased by around 23% to £22,200.
Phone: 029 2037 0363
Tel: 029 2089 8099