EPIC Cardiff Castle
Visit Wales’ EPIC art installation which has been travelling through Wales over the summer has now arrived at Cardiff Castle where it will stay for the next three weeks.
- Minister visits award-winning Electroimpact apprentice
- Kirsty sees stars on Aber uni visit
- EPIC Cardiff Castle
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An annual report which forecasts figures based on two different measures: Farm Business Income (FBI) and Net Farm Income.
- Average farm business income across ‘all farm types’ is forecast to decrease by nearly £5,000 (or 16%) between 2014-15 and 2015-16, to £24,500.
- For dairy farms, average farm business income is forecast to decrease by around £28,500 (or 40%) to £42,000.
- Average farm business income on cattle and sheep (LFA) farms is forecast to decrease by around £1,000 (or 4%) to £22,500 and on cattle and sheep (lowland) farms to decrease by £2,000 (or 8%) to £25,500.
- Average net farm income for ‘all farm types’ is forecast to decline by around £4,500 (or 25%) between 2014-15 and 2015-16, to £13,000.
Phone: 029 2037 0363