Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
New funding lays the foundations for Wales Co-operative Housing initiative
The Welsh Government has awarded £149,530 to the Wales Co-operative Centre to support the Co-operative Housing in Wales project, Communities and Children Secretary Carl Sargeant announced today.
- Carl Sargeant welcomes Help to Buy success
- Avian Influenza Prevention Zone to end on 30 April
- New funding lays the foundations for Wales Co-operative Housing initiative
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Forecasts of farm incomes, 2016-17
Release date: 23 March 2017
The forecasts give a broad indication of how farm incomes are expected to move since 2015-16, and are subject to a margin of error.
The 2015-16 release includes final figures for 2015-16, and greater analysis. Final figures for 2016-17 are provisionally due to be published in November 2017.
Farm incomes, 2015-16
- variation around average incomes
- components of income and output (including subsidy)
- factors affecting farm incomes
- farm assets, liabilities and net worth
- additional tables with detailed breakdowns of output and cost, and trends in three different measures of farm income.
Tel: 0300 025 0363
Tel: 0300 025 8099