First Minister welcomes plans to expand Heathrow
Statement by the First Minister on today's Heathrow announcement.
- Environment Secretary officially opens Merthyr community energy scheme
- Funding to help young people & teachers Show Racism the Red Card
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- First Minister welcomes plans to expand Heathrow
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An annual report which forecasts figures based on two different measures: Farm Business Income (FBI) and Net Farm Income.
- Average farm business income across ‘all farm types’ is forecast to decrease by nearly £5,000 (or 16%) between 2014-15 and 2015-16, to £24,500.
- For dairy farms, average farm business income is forecast to decrease by around £28,500 (or 40%) to £42,000.
- Average farm business income on cattle and sheep (LFA) farms is forecast to decrease by around £1,000 (or 4%) to £22,500 and on cattle and sheep (lowland) farms to decrease by £2,000 (or 8%) to £25,500.
- Average net farm income for ‘all farm types’ is forecast to decline by around £4,500 (or 25%) between 2014-15 and 2015-16, to £13,000.
Phone: 029 2037 0363