New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
£5million loan scheme to improve local sport facilities and get Wales active
- Schools and workplaces acting to restrict e-cigarette use
- New package to attract doctors to Wales
- £5million loan scheme to improve local sport facilities and get Wales active
- Consultation on the Agricultural Advisory Panel for Wales - 2015
- Changes to the Producer Responsibility regimes for batteries and packaging
- Consultation on a Private Rented Sector Code of Practice for Landlords and Agents
- Call for evidence on the use and effectiveness of Civil Sanctions for environmental offences
- Proposed changes to homelessness data collections
- The Planning (Hazardous Substances) (Wales) Regulations 2015
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Experimental environmental satellite accounts for Wales
The aim of this study was to construct a means of providing robust information to inform and support sustainable development policy.
The experimental Environmental Satellite Account for Wales should be consistent with the internationally agreed concepts and methods employed in the UK Environmental Accounts in order to enable appropriate analysis and comparisons of the wider environmental and Natural resource effects of economic activity.