Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Wales outperforms England and Northern Ireland in reduced CO2 emission from recycling
Wales is the leading UK nation in recycling emissions saved per person.
- Lymphoedema specialist for children and young people in Wales is first in UK
- Tower of London Poppies: Welsh host venues wanted
- Wales outperforms England and Northern Ireland in reduced CO2 emission from recycling
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- In 2012/13 there were 99 permanent exclusions and 15,323 fixed-term exclusions.
- The rate of permanent exclusions (0.3 exclusions per 1,000 pupils) did not change between 2011/12 and 2012/13.
- The rate of fixed-term exclusions fell from 44.3 exclusions per 1,000 pupils in 2011/12 to 39.0 in 2012/13.
The data in tables 4 and 6 were revised on 5 March 2014 because of an error in the numbers of pupils in middle schools that were used to calculate the rates of fixed-term exclusions per 1,000 pupils.
Tel: 029 2082 3599