Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
The Education Secretary Kirsty Williams has offered her congratulations to students across Wales celebrating their GCSE and Welsh Baccalaureate results today.
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
64 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Release date: 2 November 2011
- Implementation and delivery of the strategy.
- The impact of school-based counselling services on the levels of psychological distress of its clients.
- Overall levels of satisfaction with the Strategy and its school-based counselling services.
Based on the evidence the report makes a series of recommendations for the Welsh Government, Local Authorities and schools.
This report supersedes the Stage One Report.
Stage one report
Relelase date: 12 July 2011
This report presents the findings from stage one of the evaluation and focuses on the findings from a desk-based analysis of client and outcome data together with the results from surveys of school counsellors, head/link teachers and local authority leads/service managers.
- The effectiveness of school-based counselling in terms of outcomes for young people using the service.
- The make-up of the school-based counselling service.
- The nature of the service offered.
- The resourcing of the school-based counselling service.
Tel: 029 2080 1138