Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.
£45m EU-backed investment to raise skills across South Wales
A £45m EU-backed investment to raise skills and improve career prospects across South Wales has been announced by Cabinet Secretary for Finance and Local Government Mark Drakeford.
- Emergency ambulance response continues to improve
- £36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
- £45m EU-backed investment to raise skills across South Wales
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
- Building Regulations Sustainability Review
- Support for foundation years
- Support for postgraduate study and part-time engineering, technology or computer science degrees
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Release date: 2 November 2011
- Implementation and delivery of the strategy.
- The impact of school-based counselling services on the levels of psychological distress of its clients.
- Overall levels of satisfaction with the Strategy and its school-based counselling services.
Based on the evidence the report makes a series of recommendations for the Welsh Government, Local Authorities and schools.
This report supersedes the Stage One Report.
Stage one report
Relelase date: 12 July 2011
This report presents the findings from stage one of the evaluation and focuses on the findings from a desk-based analysis of client and outcome data together with the results from surveys of school counsellors, head/link teachers and local authority leads/service managers.
- The effectiveness of school-based counselling in terms of outcomes for young people using the service.
- The make-up of the school-based counselling service.
- The nature of the service offered.
- The resourcing of the school-based counselling service.
Tel: 029 2080 1138