Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Following the announcement to declare a new Avian Influenza Prevention Zone the Chief Veterinary Officer for Wales is reminding bird keepers to be prepared ahead of its implementation next Tuesday.
- Out of Work Service funding extended until 2020
- Carwyn Connect heads to Penygraig
- Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Release date: 2 November 2011
- Implementation and delivery of the strategy.
- The impact of school-based counselling services on the levels of psychological distress of its clients.
- Overall levels of satisfaction with the Strategy and its school-based counselling services.
Based on the evidence the report makes a series of recommendations for the Welsh Government, Local Authorities and schools.
This report supersedes the Stage One Report.
Stage one report
Relelase date: 12 July 2011
This report presents the findings from stage one of the evaluation and focuses on the findings from a desk-based analysis of client and outcome data together with the results from surveys of school counsellors, head/link teachers and local authority leads/service managers.
- The effectiveness of school-based counselling in terms of outcomes for young people using the service.
- The make-up of the school-based counselling service.
- The nature of the service offered.
- The resourcing of the school-based counselling service.
Tel: 029 2080 1138