Secondary School attendance levels at record high
Education Minister, Huw Lewis has welcomed statistics released today which show secondary school attendance rates in Wales continue to rise.
- £65million investment for Wrexham as Cytec plans new facility with Welsh Government support
- £5.7m Welsh Government investment into clinical research and development
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
A review of the free counselling, support and advice service for teachers in Wales.
TSC was launched by the Minister in Wales in April 2002 as an arm of the Teachers Support Network in Wales (formerly known as the Teachers Benevolent Fund). It is a free counselling, support and advice service for teachers in Wales. It also provides online coaching and the service is fully bilingual. The report was commissioned by the Minister for Children, Education, Lifelong Learning and Skills to determine whether continued funding from the Welsh Assembly Government is appropriate.