Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
A new model of clinical supervision for midwives in Wales was launched by Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) Professor Jean White.
- Health Secretary Vaughan Gething announces all-Wales PrEP trial
- Ken Skates keen to explore further A55 improvements
- Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An independent review of the programme has been undertaken and three reports have been published as follows:
- An evaluation of ELMS – focusing on the workshops, discretionary fund and coaching and mentoring elements of the programme
- An evaluation of the Leadership & Management Wales (LMW) Centre for Excellence
- An evaluation of the ‘Welsh in the Workplace’ Welsh Language Diagnostic Tool.
Overall, the evaluation concludes that despite various performance and operational challenges, ELMS has succeeded in generating a range of positive effects. ELMS training has been of good quality, has been well received and well utilised and has benefitted the companies and individuals that it supported in Wales.
It is funded by the Welsh Government and the European Social Fund (ESF).
Tel: 0300 025 3991
Tel: 0300 025 8099