Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.Learn more »
Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
“My message to the Prime Minister this morning was simple. These plants cannot close.”
- Welsh Government agrees partnership in principle for £80m convention centre plans at Celtic Manor Resort, Newport
- £43m to improve Wales’ primary care services
- Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An independent review of the programme has been undertaken and three reports have been published as follows:
- An evaluation of ELMS – focusing on the workshops, discretionary fund and coaching and mentoring elements of the programme
- An evaluation of the Leadership & Management Wales (LMW) Centre for Excellence
- An evaluation of the ‘Welsh in the Workplace’ Welsh Language Diagnostic Tool.
Overall, the evaluation concludes that despite various performance and operational challenges, ELMS has succeeded in generating a range of positive effects. ELMS training has been of good quality, has been well received and well utilised and has benefitted the companies and individuals that it supported in Wales.
It is funded by the Welsh Government and the European Social Fund (ESF).
Tel: 029 2082 3991