Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
The Welsh Government is supporting a new UK/US production company to produce high-end TV and film for the global television market.
- Two weeks left to vote for your High Street Hero
- First Minister launches new Young Persons Discounted Travel Scheme and upgraded TrawsCymru T3 Service
- Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
57 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Enhancing Leadership and Management Skills (ELMS) offers a number of training opportunities each contributing towards strategic improvement and support for development skills and capacity in the Welsh economy and within Welsh businesses and organisations.
This report provides an update to the interim evaluation and draws on:
- analysis of project performance data (for the period 1st July 2012 to 30th September 2013)
- analysis of database records for ELMS supported businesses (for the period 1st September 2012 to 31st July 2013)
- a telephone survey with a sample of 500 businesses supported by ELMS
- telephone re-interviews with 88 supported businesses first interviewed in 2012
- qualitative visits to supported businesses (32 from the 2013 evaluation cohort and re-visits to 15 from the 2012 cohort)
- analysis of learner data from ELMS participants from the 2012 ESF Leavers’ Survey.
It is funded by the Welsh Government and the European Social Fund (ESF).
Tel: 029 2082 1636