Action packed August Bank Holiday
The waters of Cardiff bay will be full of action this weekend as the last summer bank holiday gets underway with the P1 Welsh Grand Prix of the Sea.
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- £5.7m Welsh Government investment into clinical research and development
- Action packed August Bank Holiday
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Enhancing Leadership and Management Skills (ELMS) offers a number of training opportunities each contributing towards strategic improvement and support for development skills and capacity in the Welsh economy and within Welsh businesses and organisations.
This report provides an update to the interim evaluation and draws on:
- analysis of project performance data (for the period 1st July 2012 to 30th September 2013)
- analysis of database records for ELMS supported businesses (for the period 1st September 2012 to 31st July 2013)
- a telephone survey with a sample of 500 businesses supported by ELMS
- telephone re-interviews with 88 supported businesses first interviewed in 2012
- qualitative visits to supported businesses (32 from the 2013 evaluation cohort and re-visits to 15 from the 2012 cohort)
- analysis of learner data from ELMS participants from the 2012 ESF Leavers’ Survey.
It is funded by the Welsh Government and the European Social Fund (ESF).
Tel: 029 2082 1636