Universal child health programme launched
Implementing Healthy Child Wales is one of the Welsh Government’s priorities in its programme for government, Taking Wales Forward 2016-21.
- Vaughan Gething: over £11m to improve cyber security in the NHS
- Tuition fees in Wales frozen
- Universal child health programme launched
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An independent review of the programme has been undertaken and three reports have been published as follows:
- An evaluation of ELMS – focusing on the workshops, discretionary fund and coaching and mentoring elements of the programme
- An evaluation of the Leadership & Management Wales (LMW) Centre for Excellence
- An evaluation of the ‘Welsh in the Workplace’ Welsh Language Diagnostic Tool.
Overall, the evaluation concludes that despite various performance and operational challenges, ELMS has succeeded in generating a range of positive effects. ELMS training has been of good quality, has been well received and well utilised and has benefitted the companies and individuals that it supported in Wales.
It is funded by the Welsh Government and the European Social Fund (ESF).
Tel: 029 2082 3991