Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
The Education Secretary Kirsty Williams has offered her congratulations to students across Wales celebrating their GCSE and Welsh Baccalaureate results today.
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
63 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Evaluation of the Effectiveness of the Denbighshire Independent Education Recovery Board
The formal aim of the evaluation was: to consider the extent to which the Board has been effective and whether or not the Board has contributed to the improvement of the Local Education Authority (LEA); and specifically to highlight any examples of good practice which could inform future interventions.
The more detailed objectives of the evaluation study thus focused on:
- achieving an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the Recovery Board model;
- a review of how the Board conducted its business;
- investigating key stakeholders’ perceptions of the Board’s work;
- and its impact on the authority’s recovery.