Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.Learn more »
Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
“My message to the Prime Minister this morning was simple. These plants cannot close.”
- Welsh Government agrees partnership in principle for £80m convention centre plans at Celtic Manor Resort, Newport
- £43m to improve Wales’ primary care services
- Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Evaluation of the Effectiveness of the Denbighshire Independent Education Recovery Board
The formal aim of the evaluation was: to consider the extent to which the Board has been effective and whether or not the Board has contributed to the improvement of the Local Education Authority (LEA); and specifically to highlight any examples of good practice which could inform future interventions.
The more detailed objectives of the evaluation study thus focused on:
- achieving an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the Recovery Board model;
- a review of how the Board conducted its business;
- investigating key stakeholders’ perceptions of the Board’s work;
- and its impact on the authority’s recovery.