UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones has convened an extraordinary meeting of the British-Irish Council (BIC) to discuss the outcome of the EU referendum.
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Improving services for Welsh speakers in the health sector
80 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Evaluation of the Effectiveness of the Denbighshire Independent Education Recovery Board
The formal aim of the evaluation was: to consider the extent to which the Board has been effective and whether or not the Board has contributed to the improvement of the Local Education Authority (LEA); and specifically to highlight any examples of good practice which could inform future interventions.
The more detailed objectives of the evaluation study thus focused on:
- achieving an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the Recovery Board model;
- a review of how the Board conducted its business;
- investigating key stakeholders’ perceptions of the Board’s work;
- and its impact on the authority’s recovery.