Vaughan Gething in Uganda to mark 10 years of Wales for Africa
He will see some of the projects and meet some of the people who have benefitted from the successful scheme.
- Have your say on new approach to building resilient communities
- Vaughan Gething confirms £18m investment in the new SuRNICC
- Vaughan Gething in Uganda to mark 10 years of Wales for Africa
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Evaluation of the Effectiveness of the Denbighshire Independent Education Recovery Board
The formal aim of the evaluation was: to consider the extent to which the Board has been effective and whether or not the Board has contributed to the improvement of the Local Education Authority (LEA); and specifically to highlight any examples of good practice which could inform future interventions.
The more detailed objectives of the evaluation study thus focused on:
- achieving an understanding of the strengths and weaknesses of the Recovery Board model;
- a review of how the Board conducted its business;
- investigating key stakeholders’ perceptions of the Board’s work;
- and its impact on the authority’s recovery.