Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
EU funding to extend financial services graduate programme in Wales
A graduate programme helping to develop and retain industry professionals and future leaders in Wales’ financial services sector is being extended following a £1m EU funding boost.
- Important archive of the Somerset family, Barons Raglan accepted for the nation
- More GP surgeries in Wales are open for longer
- EU funding to extend financial services graduate programme in Wales
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Educational attainment of young people by age 19
A report which includes information by age, gender, year of attainment and qualifcation type.
Persons aged 19 in 2012/13
- By the age of 19, 82 per cent had attained the level 2 threshold, and 53 per cent had level 3.
- Level 2 attainment increased by 22 percentage points between ages 15 and 19. Level 3 attainment increased by 11 percentage points between ages 17 and 19. Over time, level 2 and 3 attainment has been increasing at each age from 15 to 19.
- Level 2 attainment in English/Welsh, and maths, increases between ages 15 and 19, and has increased over time.
- The proportion of females achieving each level was higher than for males at all ages, although the size of this gap decreased as age increased.
- Most of level 2 attainment by age 15 was through academic qualifications, while for post-16 it was vocational. Most of level 3 attainment by age 19 was through level 3 general qualifications.
Tel: 029 2082 5378