Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Following the announcement to declare a new Avian Influenza Prevention Zone the Chief Veterinary Officer for Wales is reminding bird keepers to be prepared ahead of its implementation next Tuesday.
- Out of Work Service funding extended until 2020
- Carwyn Connect heads to Penygraig
- Avian Influenza – Next Steps
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Educational attainment of young people by age 19
A report which includes information by age, gender, year of attainment and qualifcation type.
Persons aged 19 in 2012/13
- By the age of 19, 82 per cent had attained the level 2 threshold, and 53 per cent had level 3.
- Level 2 attainment increased by 22 percentage points between ages 15 and 19. Level 3 attainment increased by 11 percentage points between ages 17 and 19. Over time, level 2 and 3 attainment has been increasing at each age from 15 to 19.
- Level 2 attainment in English/Welsh, and maths, increases between ages 15 and 19, and has increased over time.
- The proportion of females achieving each level was higher than for males at all ages, although the size of this gap decreased as age increased.
- Most of level 2 attainment by age 15 was through academic qualifications, while for post-16 it was vocational. Most of level 3 attainment by age 19 was through level 3 general qualifications.
Tel: 029 2082 5378