Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
Edwina Hart has welcomed the news that Toyota Manufacturing UK is to build next generation hybrid engines at its Deeside plant in North Wales.
- First Minister celebrates the success of the rapidly growing ICT sector in Wales as he opens Capgemini’s new centre
- Number of nurse training places in Wales to increase by 10% in £85m Welsh Government investment
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
70 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Data on vehicles, school fires, source and hazardous materials, casualties, prevention and location.
- The Welsh Fire and Rescue Services attended a total of 7,564 deliberate fires in 2013-14. This is an increase of 18 per cent compared with the previous year, but a decrease of 71 per cent compared with 2001-02. Of these fires, 18 per cent were primary fires.
- In 2013-14, 66 per cent of deliberate fires were in South Wales, 24 per cent in Mid and West Wales, and 10 per cent were in North Wales.
- In 2013-14, there were 664 primary fires started deliberately in vehicles, a decrease of 8 per cent compared with the previous year.
- In 2013-14, there were 6 deliberate fires in schools, equating to 18 per cent of all fires in schools.
Source and Hazardous Materials
- Furniture and furnishings were the materials first ignited in 19 per cent of deliberate primary fires in the combined figures for 2009-10 to 2013-14.
- Of the dangerous substances in deliberate primary fires in total in 2009-10 to 2013-14, 70 per cent were flammable liquids.
- In 2013-14, there were 2 fatal casualty and 72 non-fatal.
Tel: 029 2082 6699