Minister opens first ever Innovation Summit
The Minister for Skills and Science, Julie James, has opened Wales’ first ever Innovation Summit.
- Progress on the creation of Historic Wales
- Landlords have 8 weeks to register with Rent Smart Wales
- Minister opens first ever Innovation Summit
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Monthly data are published on StatsWales with a summary headline and a report is published quarterly.
Release date: 8 September 2016
Data has been published on StatsWales.
- The total number of patients experiencing a delayed transfer of care was 455; this is a decrease of 27 (5.6%) on the previous month.
- 135 patients were delayed on acute wards, 95 in mental health facilities and 225 on community, rehabilitation and other wards.
- Health care reasons accounted for 29% of all delays, community care reasons for 17%, selection of care home 16% and waiting for availability of care home place 22%.
- 186 patients (41%) were aged 85 and over, including 91 (20%) aged 90 plus.
- 192 patients (42%) had been delayed less than 3 weeks, while 24 (5%) had been delayed for more than 26 weeks.
- The median length of delay was 27 days (13 days for patients on acute wards, 93 days for patients in mental health facilities and 23 days for patients on community, rehabilitation and other wards).
April to June 2016
Release date: 25 August 2016
The quarterly report shows data for the latest quarter plus trends from 2005 to date.
Tel: 029 2082 3625
Tel: 029 2089 8099