Universal child health programme launched
Implementing Healthy Child Wales is one of the Welsh Government’s priorities in its programme for government, Taking Wales Forward 2016-21.
- Vaughan Gething: over £11m to improve cyber security in the NHS
- Tuition fees in Wales frozen
- Universal child health programme launched
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Data for the National Assembly for Wales constituency areas
The purpose of this bulletin is to make the data for the constituencies publically available to all interested parties and to support any research that may be conducted ahead of the May elections by promoting the use of a single set of data.
- Demographics (including electoral roll, population, vital statistics)
- Economy and labour market
- Education and skills
- Health and well-being
- Access to services
- Natural and built environment
- Road accidents and casualties
Tel: 029 2082 5050