Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
£95 million investment to train healthcare professionals in Wales
Health Secretary, Vaughan Gething, has announced a £95 million package to support a range of education and training programmes for healthcare professionals in Wales.
- Mark Drakeford announces details of High Street Rates Relief Scheme
- Ken Skates visits Chongqing and Shanghai to cement Welsh links with China
- £95 million investment to train healthcare professionals in Wales
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Focusing on an analysis of Wales and its localities.
This study seeks to define and measure two forms of place-based culture, community culture and business culture, as a means of developing a broader understanding of the notion of culture.
The study analyses the extent to which:
- Community culture and business culture differ across the localities of Wales.
- Community culture and business culture differ between Wales and other regions and nations.
- Community culture is linked to business culture at the local and regional level.
- Community culture, either indirectly or directly, impacts on the economic development capacity of Wales.