Universal child health programme launched
Implementing Healthy Child Wales is one of the Welsh Government’s priorities in its programme for government, Taking Wales Forward 2016-21.
- Vaughan Gething: over £11m to improve cyber security in the NHS
- Tuition fees in Wales frozen
- Universal child health programme launched
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Focusing on an analysis of Wales and its localities.
This study seeks to define and measure two forms of place-based culture, community culture and business culture, as a means of developing a broader understanding of the notion of culture.
The study analyses the extent to which:
- Community culture and business culture differ across the localities of Wales.
- Community culture and business culture differ between Wales and other regions and nations.
- Community culture is linked to business culture at the local and regional level.
- Community culture, either indirectly or directly, impacts on the economic development capacity of Wales.