Welsh Government announces cap on rail fares
The Welsh Government has today announced that regulated rail fares in Wales will not rise above the rate of inflation until at least October 2018.
- Cabinet Secretary in Brussels for agriculture and environment talks
- Universal child health programme launched
- Welsh Government announces cap on rail fares
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
An report which includes data on nature of complaints and amount concluded within target time.
- There were 8,968 complaints – up 10% on 2009-10.
- Complaints about hospital & community services (5,175) were up 13%.
- Complaints about family health services (3,793) were up 7%.
- 52% of complaints about hospital & community services were concluded within the 4 week target compared with 58% in 2009-10.
Tel: 029 2082 3625