Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
A major new campaign to promote Wales as an excellent place for doctors, including GPs, and their families, to train, work and live has been launched by First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones.
- First Minister to mark 50th anniversary of the Aberfan disaster
- Cabinet Secretary says strong Welsh budget for housing will help provide 20,000 homes
- Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
An report which includes data on nature of complaints and amount concluded within target time.
- There were 8,968 complaints – up 10% on 2009-10.
- Complaints about hospital & community services (5,175) were up 13%.
- Complaints about family health services (3,793) were up 7%.
- 52% of complaints about hospital & community services were concluded within the 4 week target compared with 58% in 2009-10.
Tel: 029 2082 3625